twenty seven

[marie]

Me and Justin eventually swanned back into the house, still dripping wet with only a towel over our cold bodies.

Pattie was in the kitchen, we could hear her singing whilst cooking from the front room.

She had an amazing voice too, Justin seemed to inherit everything from his mother.

"I'm gonna go see mom, you can get changed if you want?" I nodded with a smile and left Justin to go to my bedroom.

I needed to wash myself because I smelt like  pool water. Not exactly a good first impression.

I grabbed my clothes and my lush things because I always wash with them to keep my skin clean and happy.

I walked out of my room and started opening doors to find the bathroom, this was like a freaking maze I had no idea where the bathroom is.

Here's a con for living in a mansion, it's hard to find places. I opened a door and inside was a guys bedroom.

I'm guessing it's Justin's.

The Chloe inside me really wanted to snoop but my heart was telling me don't do it.

But of course, I did.

I slipped into the Justin's room and looked around, nothing fun to look at. It's like my room but his has a darker colour scheme.

It's really nice and laid back. I approve.

On his bed was a change of clothes and his MacBook, I decided to see what he was doing on his laptop

On his bed was a change of clothes and his MacBook, I decided to see what he was doing on his laptop. God why am I so sneaky?

I sat on top of his bed and opened the laptop warily, I felt like such a spy and so cool.

I opened it and my tumblr page popped up, awe he still visits my tumblr? I smiled happy that I knew he still checked up on me.

Even though he had me right next to him, still cute though.

I saw there was one more tab, I opened the tab to see something I really shouldn't have. Nope, I'm not good, I'm out.

I quickly put the laptop back to how it was before I fiddled with it then I swiftly left the room without looking back.

Justin was on some type of porn site or something, I literally can't even look at him the same now. That's so cringe worthy.