forty two

[marie]

"Hey jay, look at this one!" I laughed showing him my phone whilst we were both listening to music together, it was of an article about us two

"Hey jay, look at this one!" I laughed showing him my phone whilst we were both listening to music together, it was of an article about us two. There was a theory going around saying we're pretending to be together for my modelling career publicity.

Another said I'm hanging around him to look good, like I mean I don't need a man to look good but damn, I must admit my jb does bring me style cred.

Justin smiled and kissed my cheek, he's always so lovey when we're alone and I love that. We don't get much time because we're so private. But the special times mean more to us.

"So.. I'm almost finished with my album" Justin grinned, I gasped at the new news and rugby tackled him on the sofa.

"No way.." He grinned with a nod "Uh, yeah way princess. And your song is on it, well a couple of your songs actually"

I smiled happily, hugging his body tight. I didn't care whether I was squashing him on this sofa I wanted him to know how much I appreciate that.

"When can I hear them all?" I asked with the cheekiest smile ever, he always fell for that one.

Today he didn't which is a huge bummer because that one always worked. "Nope that face won't work today, you can't see it until it's completely finished" I huffed but nodded, knowing how much of a perfectionist Justin is with his music. I mean, I am with my tumblr so I understand kind of.

"I'm going to get your moms cookies, if she asks where they've all gone I'm blaming it all on you!" I yelled causing Justin to tut and chuckle quietly, he knows I so would and Pattie would believe me.

Justin's point of view

Whilst Marie was gone I grabbed my laptop from the coffee table and hurried into my last Internet tab.

One year travelling the world all access tickets

I smiled, licking my lips in excitement. I was going to take Marie travelling for 2017, she told me she wanted to travel the world and damn. I'd make that happen for her.

I wanted to give her everything she wanted because she was worth giving up everything I had.

She came back behind me and clapped her hands making me jump in surprise, I slammed the laptop shut and sat on it. As you can see, I'm not the best at casual hiding.