thirty

[marie]

"You've been my purpose ever since that Skype call and don't you forget that.."

Those words Justin spoke were lingering in my mind, repeating over and over. He was doing something to my brain making me feel this way.

Now I'm laying on my messy and unmade bed, thinking back to the time he said those words like the stupid idiot I am.

I had bathed as soon as we hit home because we both smelt like the sea, and let me tell you it isn't a pretty smell.

I was now just laying on my bed in my bra and some small lace underwear, my mind wasn't with me right now it's away with the fairies.

"Marie.." Justin opened the door seeing I was in nothing but my bra and underwear. He didn't even turn away!

I threw a pillow at him then panicked, causing me to fall off the bed and onto the floor with a thud.

I picked myself up before Justin could come and cop a feel, I knew he wanted to the way be was inspecting my body.

It made me feel insecure, I mean he did have Selena. "Justin, go I'm not dressed"

I panicked pushing him further and further away from my room. "Yo princess, chill out it's just me, it's okay"

He stood his ground and suddenly I couldn't move him anymore, God he is much stronger than I am. "Why are you so against me being around you like this?" He asked running his hands down my arms and making me shiver.

And my question is, why is he asking and doing these things?

"I don't like you seeing my body, okay Justin? So get out now" and with that I pushed him hard and shut the door in his face.

Damn that was awkward, I hate when he sees my body like that. I feel like he's bound to be picking out the bad things about me. I mean, I do that to myself all the time.

After giving myself a once over in the mirror and sighing sadly, I finally changed into my clothes. I wore a grey top and simple blue denim jeans.

I hoped Justin wouldn't bring up what happened half hour ago. I didn't want to discuss my insecurities with him.

I should have never mentioned them.

I skipped down the stairs and toward the living room to hear Pattie and Justin, they were talking about you guessed it

I skipped down the stairs and toward the living room to hear Pattie and Justin, they were talking about you guessed it. Me.

So of course I stayed hidden by the stairs to listen in on the conversation.

"I don't know what I did wrong, I mean we were okay and so happy at the beach" I mentally slapped myself for being a bitch, I was just caught off guard. I didn't expect him to see my unclothed.

"What was she angry about?" Please don't tell her Justin. Please.

"I can't tell you that, it's something that bugs her I can tell. I just don't know how to make her love herself like I love her" and with that said, I walked in with a smile.

Pattie recovered from the conversation she had with Justin and gave me a smile "hey sweetie, cookies in the oven" she winked knowing how much I loved them cookies.

I smiled happily "ooh, I can't wait!" Suddenly a ringing echoed from the kitchen, her cookies were done.

She left me and Justin alone. He was sat cross legged on the sofa with his phone on his lap, he was patting the seat next to him.

The space Pattie had left.

I sat cross legged opposite him and sighed. I felt awful for how I treated him back there. I was an A* bitch.

Almost as bad as Selena. Almost.

"I'm sorry Jay, I didn't mean to wig out on you like that" Justin shrugged like it didn't affect him, although it didn't sound like that when he was talking to his mum.

"Justin, talk to me" I said putting my hand on his leg, he looked up at me and licked his lip.

"What did I do?" He asked, totally clueless. Reason 10000001 why I love him so much, he's nearly as clueless as I am.

I smiled slightly, then I realised I'd have to tell him "you didn't do anything Justin, it's my fault. I have insecurities that I don't want you to see okay?"

Justin raised his eyebrow and stood up, he grabbed his keys then stood in front of me holding his hand out for me to take.

"C'mon princess we're going out"

I warily took his hand with my own, I guess we were going out now.

Justin opened the Lamborghini door for me and then jumped in himself, revving up the engine and soon we left for the road again.

"Where are we going, Justin?" I asked, but he was so focused on the road he didn't reply.

Five minutes into the silent ride i felt Justin's hand touch my thigh, he left his hand on my thigh the whole ride. I didn't mind, it was comforting for me.

"We're here.." Justin said parking outside a huge building, it looked crazy posh.

I opened the door and looked up to see the sign.

ISLAND DEF JAM RECORDING STUDIO

Justin stood behind me, so close I could feel his breath against my neck "and this princess, this is where the magic happens.."