twenty eight

[marie]

"Goodnight princess, I'll be in my room okay?" Justin kissed my cheek then left me alone in my room, soon I fell asleep in the comfort of Cali's warm midnight weather.

I woke up by myself in my bed, I could hear things happening downstairs. I wasn't used to this house yet so my palms started to sweat and I began to panic.

I checked my phone which sat beside me on the duvet, the bright screen wrote 3:40 AM.

damn Marie, go back to sleep.

My mind was telling me yes but my body said no, I literally couldn't fall back to sleep with that racket going on downstairs.

I didn't know what to do or where to go. Fuck fuck fuck.

I slipped out of bed and rushed down the hall in my pyjamas and bunny slippers, don't judge me they're so cute.

(told you they're cute)

I opened the door to the only place I knew I'd feel safe. Inside was Justin asleep on his bed.

His body was spread across the bed and the duvet was thrown off his body, he was in nothing but his Calvin Klein boxers. Typical.

I slipped into the bed and tried to be as quiet as possible to not wake him. I pulled the duvet over my body and made myself comfy next to him.

"What? Are you okay princess? What happened?" And he woke up

"What? Are you okay princess? What happened?" And he woke up.. Shit.

I turned to look at him. He was now awake, watching me with worried and tired eyes "I heard something downstairs and didn't want to be alone"

"It's just mom Marie, she's probably grabbing a drink" Justin said getting comfy again and wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Oh okay, I'll go back then.." I said but Justin groaned holding me tighter than before and not letting me go.

"Nope, you're staying here now" I smiled because secretly that's all I wanted. It's all I craved.

The need to be close to him and to be in his arms was crazy, I didn't know what was happening with me. I couldn't help but feel safe and loved in his presence.

He's the first guy to make me feel wanted.

-

Word count ; 377