forty six

pLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS BECAUSE CMON THIS IS THE LAST
CHAPTER!! LeTS GET THESE COMMENTS BOOMIN

-

[marie]

"Will you be staying here when I'm gone?" Justin asked, I simply shrugged. I had no idea what I was doing after Justin had left. My mind couldn't pass that far.

"It depends on my work" Me and Justin had stayed up all night, neither of us could go to sleep. So we sat up in bed reminiscing on everything we've done together and played a lot of thumb wars.

We discussed many things like how awkward the time we first met was and how jealous Selena was, we both laughed at that part.

"You have to send me things back okay?" I said, smiling whilst laying on his chest.

"You're gonna be getting things all the time, oh I'm going to FaceTime you all the time too" Justin grinned, I nodded in complete seriousness "good, I'll really need that. I'll need to see you and how you're doing"

Justin nodded "I'll always be there when you need me" he was licking his lips, he leant down to kiss me whilst we lay on the bed. Our lips almost touched, then suddenly his phone alarm went off. He had to get dressed to leave.

Justin cursed grabbing his phone and turning the alarm off, he jumped on top of me and pulled the covers over us so we were in complete darkness and all I could hear was our breathing.

We were now zoned out and in complete heaven.

"Are you going to kiss me or do I have to make the first move?" I asked, not knowing what was happening because we were in darkness. Justin leant down on me and I felt all of him on me.

All of him. I bit my lip and kissed him hard "Justin I love you so much, don't go falling for another girl"

Justin shook his head kissing my neck and then my chest "no girl could compare to you, my princess.. Nobody"

I smiled, bringing his plump morning lips back to mine, kissing them once more. "Justin you've got to get going.." I sighed, knowing this moment couldn't last forever

Justin shook his head and kissed me again "my lips won't let you go" he smiled into the kiss,
I could feel his smile because he quoted his own song which was written for me.

I chuckled kissing him once more "c'mon up Justin, I'll get in the shower with you?" Justin pulled the covers off and jumped up.

"Really?" I smiled shaking my head, it got him up though! "nope now go get ready pop star, I'll be downstairs with your breakfast"

Justin smiled and shook his head "thanks princess, I'll be down in a minuteI mean, we haven't even had sex or done anything sexual yet, I'm not about to hop into the shower with him. May we regretfully remember that scary encounter with Jerry in the bathroom.