eighteen

[marie]

"You ready yet princess?" Justin asked, knocking on the bathroom door whilst I was still changing into the clothes Kendall sent to Justin's hotel for me.

She literally sent me some of her clothes because Justin asked for me. I'm wearing Kendall Jenner's clothes. This is not a drill.

I wore blue skinny jeans with a white Chanel crop top, it screamed tumblr girl.

Apparently she told Justin that she liked me and that I was a good influence on him, I officially love Kendall Jenner!

No wonder Justin does, too.

I just couldn't wait to meet her again and talk with her properly, learn more about her.

Eventually I finished getting dressed, I walked out of the bathroom and joined Justin in the bedroom/front room.  "I can't believe you won't let me take you out somewhere nice" Justin grumbled whilst tying his yeezy shoes, I smirked to myself in achievement.

He wanted to take me out somewhere fancy but I eventually made him back down on that idea. We were now going to walk around London, have some fun outside the hotel room walls.

I wasn't as worried today because Justin was going undercover. He had a baseball cap on and sunglasses though his unique fashion did give hints.

Nobody dresses like Justin. Absolutely no one.

It wasn't that I was ashamed of him or being around him, hell I loved showing my boy off it's just.. The attention is overwhelming for me and I can't deal with that much attention just yet. I can ease into it though, I'm sure.

"Have you ever been around London before?" I asked because I knew he had visited London before but it was during his last tour. He might not have had the time to explore.

Justin nodded smiling excitedly, I had hope in him until he told me what was really on his mind. "We saw Buckingham palace" I literally turned my nose up at him, was that all the excitement?

Why do foreign people get so excited over Buckingham palace? Like really!

"That's great, really. But with me you're gonna see the real London" I knew exactly where I'd take him today. I had it planned from the beginning. I wanted him to see my favourite place which I sometimes visited when I was younger.

I knew he would love this place just as much as I do.

We made it to the hotel lobby which looked undeniably posh, gold and marble was everywhere.

Literally everywhere.

Justin made a left turning for the car park entrance but I tugged at his hand to the street entrance and away from the car park.

"We're taking the train" I smiled, hopefully he realised this was a major step for me. I knew he was planning to take the car for me.

But I wanted to do something for him today, make him feel like a normal teenager. Like he should feel.

Justin slipped a small smile and nodded "yeah, let's do that"