twenty four

[Marie]

"Justin, Justin!" Fans yelled whilst a few security men guided us out the fan infested airport and toward the car Justin called for.

Justin had his hand around my waist as protection, he didn't want anybody touching me which I was thankful for. Because I'd probably be ripped to shreds if they got to me.

"Justin! Marie, how are you guys?" Somebody screamed, touching my shoulder.  I turned to see them, I smiled giving them a small and polite wave. She seemed happy by that.

I don't know why though, I'm not anybody important.

The fans were stood behind the barriers, one blew me a kiss and I returned it, the California fans are so beautiful  and kind hearted. I like them a lot.

Justin however, he wanted to leave the airport and be away from everyone. He wasn't fully recovered from that bitch text.

I don't blame him, his two year girlfriend just dumped him via text. Can she stoop any lower?

I wouldn't tell him about Cody, because I'm guessing he's who she left him for. He didn't need to hurt anymore.

"Move now, we have the right to physically move you on airport grounds so move" the security men said pushing the security back a little. They didn't like that at all.

"I have rights, don't touch me!" One yelled proving paparazzi's are arrogant assholes.

Justin was also telling them to move whilst they were throwing questions at us both, ignoring Justin's and the security's requests.

He was getting really frustrated, angry and claustrophobic in front of the many cameras. I was panicking, I felt safe when I knew Justin was calm and had control over the situation.

I held him back before he did something stupid and mumbled in his ear "calm down they want you to react"

He nodded calming down only a little, but right now a little was vital. He held tighter onto my hand and guided me through the paparazzi's now.

The fans were still chanting Justin's name but he didn't turn to at least wave and smile.

Most paps stayed behind to follow after us but one keep nudging and nudging and nudging beside us.

He was literally in our face now.

He had the nasty tactic to piss Justin off for a good picture and some easy cash. "Where's your actual girl, Bieber? This isn't Gomez.. Where's Gomez?"

This seemed to set Justin off. Justin's had slipped from mine and he grabbed hold of the mans camera and pushed him back.

"Stop asking fucking questions about Selena, we are no longer together so I don't want to know about her" he yelled, everyone gasped in shock

Great job doofus. And now he's made front page news in every magazine known to mankind.

I could picture the headlines now
Jelena is dead and it's all the best friend, Marie's fault.

"Aye Bieber, you're paying for a new camera! You see that little dent? Your fault! You hear me?" The man yelled and Justin flipped him off, grabbed my hand tight to take me away with him.

Security took us outside, the California weather is nothing like home. I felt the heat hit me immediately and I loved it. I felt a tan was on its way. 

They directed us to Justin's car which was a Range Rover, probably because we had suitcases.

We stepped into justins car and left the mob behind us, I didn't expect that at all.
I didn't realise so many people would be waiting for him at the airport.

"I'm sorry, I snapped" he sighed, leaning his head on the steering wheel. He was embarrassed by his actions now and knew they would pick up on it.

I shook my head holding his arm. "You gotta tell them how it is sometimes Justin, not let them boss you around just be more careful. I don't want you getting in trouble"

Justin lifted his head from the steering wheel and nodded "this will be a good holiday for you, I promise no fuck ups. I'll make this the best you've ever had,
For you."

-

Word count ; 689