twenty

[marie]

-

"You didn't sleep at all last night, did you?" I asked Justin, who instantly yawned at the steering wheel as I asked him. And that was his way of responding no.

It was the last night at the hotel and Justin didn't sleep, he said he was busy doing something. I was too exhausted to investigate so I left him to it.

I just regret not making him sleep, his eyes looked so droopy and tired. "As soon as we hit my house you're sleeping, okay?" Justin nodded in defeat, knowing he was falling asleep as it is.

"Next left and the house number is fourteen" I told Justin, he swerved making a loud noise with the car wheels. That's one thing I don't understand about expensive cars.

Why are they all so loud and why do they love to compete with noise? It's horrible!

We got closer to my house then Justin passed it, I looked at him in disbelief. He didn't even notice "I don't see fourteen, Marie.."

I chuckled quietly "that's because you passed it back there, this is why God created sleep"

Justin groaned feeling irritated now and turned the car around with a forceful skid. Sports cars are so angry I hate them.

"Sorry princess" Justin yawned again, knowing I hate the sound.

We finally parked up outside my house, damn it feels like I haven't been here in years. Mum knew I was staying with Justin for a few days.

But she didn't know I was returning today, damn I miss Chloe the most. Sorry mum and Jenna.

As we walked up to the house I made sure to get Justin totally in the loop. "Just remember what Chloe's like, she'll ask you lots of questions and probably sing your own songs to you.. "

Justin smiled sweetly, his hand on my back guiding me to the house "can't wait to meet her"

"Good because she can't wait to meet you either" literally.. Every day mum has texted me.

"when are you bringing Justin home? Chloe's begging to meet him"

So today's the day she does meet him, only because I need to pack my suitcases for an unexpected 'holiday'