seventeen

[marie]

-

"Let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy, he found himself a princess and when she was around he felt nothing but joy."

I heard Justin talking whilst I was half asleep, it was more like muttering than talking so I couldn't hear him properly. He was most likely talking to himself again.

He does that a lot when he's thinking and writing songs. He did it all the time whilst we were on FaceTime.

"But she was already broken and it made her blind, she wanted to leave his life behind" I turned around on the bed opening my eyes, he was sat up on the bed with his music journal in his lap.

I smiled, watching him write lyrics down. He's always motivated to write in the morning.

He believes it's nice to think that your ideas aren't taken already because you woke up before they could think them.

When I heard him say that a while ago, I asked if he was high. Because damn that shit is deep.

"Good morning Bieber" I yawned, stretching my arms out and almost thwacking Justin in the process "morning princess"

I sat up next to him and decided to do some investigation snooping,
Chloe would be so proud of me. "Whatcha doing?"

I tried sneaking a glimpse at Justin's potential song and with that question, Justin closed his book fast and slipped it back into his suitcase.

Well damn.

"No sneak peaks on this one, I've gotta get it right"

I grumbled unattractively because I really wanted to see what he was writing, I heard princess and I'm his princess so I'm guessing it has to do with me.

We sat in bed for two hours straight doing absolutely nothing, something me and Justin did well.

"I'm gonna take you to a fancy restaurant tonight" Justin grinned, knowing I hate anything and everything with the word fancy in.

I instantly shook my head "fancy isn't my scene, you get your fancy shmancy meal whilst I order in a Chinese"

Suddenly Justin's hotel door was being attacked with knocks, somebody wanted to come in.

I looked at Justin in confusion, did he expect someone? At 11 freaking AM? "who is that?"