sixteen

[marie]

-

I asked Justin to never mention that moment we had ever again, he promised me he wouldn't.

That was something I wasn't proud of and I never wanted him to think of me as the weak girl.

And here we were, laughing and eating our food which was now very cold but still very good.

"This tastes surprisingly good" I was shocked, this veggie burger actually tasted okay.

Justin winked my way, knowing he did a good deed by getting me that "see, I've gotta fatten you up with all these fatty, but really tasty foods and then no one can have you but me" he grinned, showing off the Big Mac which he was still eating.

I cringed at the sight, covering his mouth with my hand. "Justin close your mouth"

I heard him gulp the food down then I felt a wet, slimy tongue slide across my hand. I whipped my hand back and examined it, it had Justin's spit all over.

Lovely. "Thanks bieber" I muttered, wiping my hand across his cheek.

He groaned at his own spit, like it's not my fault you attacked me with it! I'm just returning his present.

"Not nice,
Is it?" I asked, sporting a sweet smile.

His eyes turned to slits and he paused, I think he was planning something in that head of his.

I got ready to jump off the bed because he was defiantly planning something.

Suddenly Justin jumped on top of me before I could run and I screamed at his tickles "Justin- don't- oh my god"

I pinched his neck making him stop and fall onto the bed "ahhh, shit. where did you learn to do that?"

I shrugged, trying to steady my breathing while lying down on my back. I couldn't move I was so worn out.

"Mum taught me it for if I get mugged, raped or kidnapped"

Justin watched me with large eyes whilst he held his neck "you used a defence move on me, you're such a little.."

I grinned, he's never called me a bitch before. "Say it"

He bit his lip and shook his head "such a little princess"