02

"catfish?"

"Marie.. Can you brush my hair please?" Chloe, my little sister asked running into my room gripping onto her princess Belle hair brush in her hand, tight so she didn't drop it.

Pushing my laptop off my lap, I nodded with a smile  "sure thing, so where's mum?"

She just shrugged her shoulders, as you can see she's so very informative for a six year old girl.

Whilst I pulled gently at her knots I sang along to Justin Timberlake - cry me a river, I was actually ruined because of that stupid follow.

My mind just drifted back to Bieber and that follow every time I hear the damned name. He's messed with my head so badly, can I sue somebody for that?

"Whatcha thinking about?" Chloe asked trying to once again get into my business, she enjoys being nosy and is undeniably good at it.

"How many knots you have" I muttered pulling out yet another knot from her blonde mane, no wonder mum suddenly went missing in the house.. It's because she didn't want to brush her hair either!

Chloe kept nodding her head to the music which was playing in my room making it harder to brush her hair but I didn't complain because she was actually being quiet for a change.

I brushed out the last knot and sprayed her hair with some of my glittery hair product which she thought was beautiful and magical because it made her hair glisten.

Whatever floats her boat, I guess.

"Go find mum, she'll cook you breakfast" I smiled, she hugged me quickly thanking me and then left. I could hear her little feet stomping down the stairs so I got comfy on my bed again.

I was reblogging a picture of a California beach when a picture of the one and only Justin Bieber popped up on my feed, it's like he's everywhere I turn now.

I bit my lip, should I do it? Eh he won't see it anyways.

I pressed the reblog button and refreshed my blog, his faced appeared on my blog and it did make my feed look nicer I must admit.

I took a swig of my orange juice which was set on my bedside table when a notification came up, I had a mutual friend direct message me.

It meant somebody I also follow sent me a direct message, maybe it was one of my Tumblr friends. I must thank Tumblr because I have made some friends online.