eleven

[marie]

-

You've got this Marie, you can do this. Hell, you gotta do this.

I took a deep breath in, clearing my mind of anything negative. This was my chance to show my potential.

Because this is what I wanted to do as a job, so I'd have to get used to it eventually!

I walked out and towards the flashing lights with Kendall by my side. I was shocked because it looked so different up here.

I kept a straight face and posture, walking up the runway whilst drake finished his last song, Kendall was on the opposite side of me now.

"You act so different around me because you're a good girl and you know it"

So many people were watching us and taking pictures whilst bobbing their heads to the music, this was such a chill environment I love it.

I strut down that runway like I owned it's ass, well I hoped that's how I looked. I made it to the bottom after Kendall, who was now walking back and people stood up to take pictures of me.

I walked back to the backstage entrance and saw Justin standing up, clapping like a proud dad from the corner of my eye.

I wanted to squeal and hug him like crazy, he knew how major this was for me. But I kept my cool and carried on walking.

"Who is that?" I heard people ask under the sounds of camera clicks. The names Marie biatch.

I'm kidding, it's Marie. Just Marie.

As soon as I made it to backstage Kendall was stood there with her wig off waiting for me.

She squealed excitedly and hugged me tight, I literally just met her and I loved her personality. "you did it! Your first runway show and you rocked the shit out of it!"

I smiled wide, not being able to stop. I was just so happy I didn't fuck up. "I didn't fuck it up.."

She started laughing and nodded "you did well young one, I have so much to teach you"

I grinned with a nod, I wanted her to teach me. I need that boost. All the models came up to me, knowing this was my first time and started giving me praise and well done's.

They made me feel so happy and welcomed. I wanted to stay in this moment forever.

"You have to become a model, you'd be perfect for the job without a doubt!" Little did they know I had an interview soon..