thirteen

"Fuck Justin, you didn't tell me your whole freaking fanbase would be outside!" I mumbled, biting the skin of my finger in fear.

I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay.

"Marie it's okay, you're with me they'll be okay" Justin held my hand and opened the hotel door, the security were holding hoards of girls back because the barricades weren't enough.

There were at least thirty maybe forty girls standing around, waiting for the guy I'm best friends with.

Damn that was weird to think about.

They all saw me and Justin come through the double doors and screamed, some were crying at the sight of their idol. Justin's grip on my hand tightened and I could tell he was holding on for dear life.

Justin smiled at his fans then walked us straight to his Lamborghini. I shook my head, refusing to enter the car.

"What's up?" He asked, leaning his arms on the car roof to look at me.

I shrugged "they were out here waiting for you in the cold whilst you slept in the warmth.. Don't you owe them at least a hug?"

Justin sighed, looking back at the fans who were holding their phones up at us both. Some were shaking with tears in their eyes.

At the end of the day, he owed them for everything. He told me that he loved them a lot, but barely ever actually thanked them.

Justin smiled at me and locked his car "and this is why I love you."

I smiled sweetly walking back to the girls with Justin, it was freezing out I don't know how they do it.

"Justin oh my god, I love you" a girl cried, hugging him tight.

"Would you take our photo?" She asked me with tear filled eyes, I nodded with a smile "of course."

Justin draped his arm around the girls shoulder and smiled "say cheese."

"Jerry!" The girl cheered making all the girls laugh, Justin smirked and licked his lips awkwardly and once again, I was totally out of the loop.

"What does that mean?" I asked, the girls looked at each other and giggled.

Justin held a hand to his lips to the girls but I caught it "doesn't matter"

I nodded slowly, I still wanted to know what that meant. It was clearly worth the fuss.

Many more girls posed with Justin and I happily took the photos, I didn't want them to think I was a bad person.

Because I'm not, I'm nice.

I was standing a little behind Justin because he was talking with a group of girls when a teenager walked up to me.

"Who are you to Justin?" She asked with an attitude.

I just smiled, gotta keep it clean Marie. "We're friends."