forty

[marie]

"Justin- I - I don't understand" I cried, holding onto my chest, my heart which was beating so fast whilst we spoke in the studio toilets.

Justin held his head and cursed like a broke record, he knew something he wasn't telling me. "Fuck this wasn't supposed to happen"

"Can't you tell them you're no longer together? Why'd you let her sit on your lap like that?" I asked, the sight broke me into pieces. I felt so stupid and once again like the side girl.

"It's the fucking contract princess, the contract I signed three years ago" my head snapped up to see him, I knew what a contract does and that wasn't good news.

He watched me with those sad eyes, knowing this would ruin our chances to be together for real.
My lip quivered again "how can you break it?" He shook his head and punched the bathroom mirror making it smash

"Baby, please don't hurt yourself" I yelled grabbing Justin's hand from taking a second hit. He looked at me and his eyes watered. I couldn't hate him, I always saw the best in him because I love him.

I wouldn't let this get in between us. God was the only person who'd be able to separate us, I won't let any bitch *coughs Selena* get in our way. Ever.

"Don't you see Marie, I can't break it" I bit my lip making it hard and bleed, I didn't care though, too many things were on my mind.

I wiped my tears away and calmly walked to get some tissues for Justin's hand, his knuckles were bleeding from the hit. I took his hand and walked him to the sink, he backed away not wanting to wash it. "Justin your hand, I need to wash it.. Please"

He bit his lip and sighed, walking with me to the sink. I washed off the blood and layered his hand with tissues to at least stop the bleeding a little.

Before I could do anything else Justin held me in his arms "don't give up on us please, I'll fix this."

I closed my eyes, because when I'm in Justin's arms that's when I feel relaxed and safe. "I wouldn't let you go even if you wanted to" I chuckle, looking up to him because my short self isn't taller than his shoulders.

He had a little smile on his face "you're my outta town girl and always will be, she's nobody to me princess. I swear this mess will be over soon"

I sighed in his arms, I needed a reminder that everything would be okay in the end. The only reason I'd walk myself through hell and back is Justin.

I'd do anything for that idiot.