forty four

Repping you jb with that 2.0 😩😩.. I CANT BELIEVE MY BABY IS 22 *cues Taylor swift 22 😂😂*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINNNNNN (watch how he goes partying at a club or something lmao) he's growing too fast I'm gonna need to ask him to slow the fuck down.

Anyways I'm gonna continue this story, Helen out.

-

[marie]

"Princess.. I have so much to explain to you" my heart was beating so fast and loud I felt like I was about to pass out, it really didn't help the fact I haven't eaten or drank anything today. I've just had things on my mind, particularly home and Justin.

I miss home but then again I'm scared about Justin, he's been acting so different this past week and I know there is something on his mind he isn't telling me.

I know he changes when he is keeping secrets, they eat him alive like it does any human being. I just hope what he wanted to tell me wasn't going to break my heart. I couldn't take that from Justin.

It'd feel like a best friend and boyfriend all wrapped in one stabbing you, Imagine that?

I couldn't help but think of the worst case scenarios, I do that too much. It's gets the best of me.

"Please Justin do it quickly" I squeezed his hands showing him I'm really ready for this. I'm ready for the truth.

He sighed licking his lips and looking to the duvet, he couldn't look me in the eyes. "I signed a contract last year, I forgot all about it because of you.." Justin gulped, I bit my lip hearing the cursed word contact.

"I- I have to go..

Marie, princess I have to tour next year" my eyes dropped down to our hands and I slipped my hands from his. I knew this was too good to be true, the whole travelling idea was too extreme and unrealistic.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the kitchen. I wanted a water before I passed out.

I was fine. I'm calm,
Collected and okay.

Justin was on my tail, I could practically hear his breathing he was so close to me "baby don't give me the silent treatment, please I'm sorry"

I shook my head and smiled "I'm okay Justin, I'm so okay"

Justin's face didn't move, he saw right through my lies. He knew it was all bullshit. He grabbed my face and kissed me, I felt everything.

All those emotions,
All those feelings I've felt for him all mushed up into one kiss. I just didn't understand how this was forever. How we'd make it alive.

"You're not okay, I'm not okay either" and with that I broke. Tears fell like the Niagara fucking falls. I couldn't stop the waterworks now they were started.

"Princess I'm so sorry, it's only a year.." He said like it was only a few freaking days.

Eh nothing major.

"Justin, how are we going to make this work?" I asked my heart was hurting at the thought.

Justin licked his lips "I won't let you go, I swear it. We will make this work no matter what"

"This tour will be over before you know it and I will take you on that world travel. I don't back down on my promises for you princess"

I nodded slowly, I wasn't worried about the travel anymore. It was him not being by my side that scared me.

"I'm scared Justin" Justin's eyes watered, he was holding them all in I could see. "I know princess, you and me both"

I needed a paracetamol or something before I throw up, my head spinning at the thought of Justin leaving. I wouldn't be able to touch him for a year. That sounds like a  torturous dream.

"We will make best of the last few months we've got together princess, I mean it"