fifteen

[marie]

( i suggest you listen to how to save a life - the fray it matches this chapter ) ( this chapter may also bring tears #sadchapter )

( this chapter may also bring tears #sadchapter )

-

Justin grabbed our food from the table and we left quickly, mostly because he was on the verge of tears and my face was a red and blotchy messy sight.

I messed today up, I'm always messing shit up. This was supposed to be our first day out together.

Justin opened my door, helping me into the Lamborghini and then got in himself. I looked over at him. He looked distracted and not focused.

I reached my hand out to touch his, which was stuck on the shift gear. He wasn't moving a muscle.

When my hand touched his, he turned to look at me. "We're okay.. We're fine" he smiled the weakest smile I've ever seen him sport, starting up the car and driving off.

I could see the tears in his eyes and it was my fault. I shouldn't have told him, most of it was my anxiety talking anyways.

I couldn't look at him, because when he cried. I cried. I turned to the window, deciding to watch the London streets do their thing.

People carried on with their day whilst mine stopped, it felt like we were stuck..

I didn't know how to deal with this, we never had these situations. We were always happy and never had any arguments.

We eventually made it to the hotel and even more girls were outside, screaming when they saw Justin's car.

I felt weak Justin looking at them, we had to get through that huge crowd.

Justin looked at me then turned the car around "what are you doing?" I asked in a whisper.

"Taking the back entrance, we can't go through the front. There's too many people" I nodded slowly, feeling grateful and relieved.

That was until we made it to the back gate, many girls were standing there with signs for Justin.

Justin opened the window and yelled "move guys, you're in the way of the door!"

They nodded and moved out the way "you didn't need to talk to them like that, Justin"

Justin's jaw locked and he drove through the gate ignoring the girls who were banging on his car door and me.