thirty nine

[Marie]

"Justin.." I whispered thwacking Justin on the nose, he kept groaning but not moving. So typical.

"You gotta get dressed for Ellen" I sighed, deciding it was time for desperate measures.

I walked to the bathroom and soaked a towel to throw on him.. He was about to freak out.

It's been four weeks since that pool party, I've grown to love California and my new job. Also I've been living with Justin.

Which is good for both of us, we're learning more about each other which we wouldn't know as just best friends.

I asked Justin on the night we kissed "is this the end of our friendship now?" He shook his head like I was crazy "you'll never stop being my best friend, who says best friends can't date?"

I walked out of the bathroom with the soaking wet towel in my hand, I hoped he was up for his sake.

He was still sprawled out on the bed, I did warn him.

"Justin I'm giving you five seconds before I do something you won't like" Justin nodded, totally not listening to me.

"Okay, yeah. I love you too, bye princess" I held in a chuckle and sat on his lap making him stir but not open his eyes.

I held the towel across his face and squeezed it making the water trickle ontop of his face. I've never seen him jump up so fast.

His wet face was now metres away from my own. "You're evil" I smiled sweetly and kissed his lips, jumping from his lap and running off before he could get his revenge.

I ran out the room and yelled "you have to get ready for Ellen!"

I walked into the kitchen to see pattie, she sometimes comes to visit. I absolutely adore pattie, she's an inspirational woman who I feel I can talk to if I can't my mum.

"Hi lovely, have you seen my phone I've left it somewhere?" She sighed, looking everywhere around the kitchen. I helped her look, it wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I opened the fridge to grab the orange juice and chuckled, patties phone was beside the eggs.

"Pattie.. I found your phone" she gasped and turned to me, watching me pull it from the fridge she blushed

"Oh dear, I'm losing the plot!" I laughed handing her the phone which was now freezing. It had been in there all night.

Justin soon came wandering in whilst sorting out his hair, it looked so good gelled back.