thirty six

boom!
you didn't see this small chapter coming did you? 😂😩😂 enjoy it luvs

-

[nobody]

Marie left the room and said goodbye to James, who was now her manager. She loved him already, he seemed like an amazing and sweet man. She was pretty sure he's gay too.

She walked toward the elevator and pressed the button, wanting to leave and buy something to eat. She had nowhere to go right now, she knew she had Justin always but she didn't feel right to go back home to his just yet.

She still had to think on her feelings and how she really felt for Justin, she didn't know exactly where her feelings lay for him.

The elevator door opened and Marie walked in with a small smile, she thought about how this could go nowhere but up.

Her Modelling career wise, she had a good life ahead of her. Every person who was signed onto this agency is well known and loved by the fashion industry. That excited and scared Marie all at the same time.

But she knew she'd do it without a worry if Justin was by her side. It always came back to Justin.

Marie was on her phone whilst the elevator music played, looking at Justin's messages to her.

"I miss you princess, please talk to me"
She was contemplating on whether to call him and talk with him.

She didn't, she rushed back to what she knew would keep her entertained, she scrolled through her tumblr.

What Marie didn't know though, Justin was stood on the first floor waiting for her elevator to make it to him. he held sunflowers in his hand and was totally oblivious to who he'd stumble into.

Justin had rushed to the IMG building after seeing what she had posted, he knew exactly where the building was. Kendall gave him the sunflowers which were in her house because it was short notice.

He was cursing to himself and pressed the elevator button at least one hundred times. He was begging it to open quicker so he wouldn't miss her, he needed to see her and apologise for not telling her his secret quicker.

"Fuck this shit" he mumbled, turning on his heels to run for the stairs. As soon as he left the elevator opened and Marie walked out with her head down.

They were so close together
.. yet so far apart.