Chapter 4

----- Edited -----
Summer's POV:

Finally back from school. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen. I could smell the food. I gasped at all of the traditional foods Mum had made. Lebanese amd Egyptian!

More Lebanese as Mum is where I get my Lebanese half. There a few favourites aswell. I ran to the counter and dipped my finger into the trifle.
Well, almost dipped my finger into the trifle.

"Don't you dare! My friends are coming round later. Our friends, family friends. Now, go away and leave me in peace."
"But Mummy I'm hungraaay! Don't starve me, I thought you loved me." I said, pouting.
"You can eat when they come."

"Who's they?"
"They just moved into town, you don't know them." She replied nonchalantly. I gasped.
"Are they anything to do with Hassan Wasim?!"
"No. Go away! And get over that, honestly!" I sulked but walked away.
"Wait! Go with Musa and get me some cucumber." I nodded and went to find him.

Cucumber, cucumber, cucumber. I rushed back into the room, an escape from the cold air. I've just bought some cucumber. I dropped it to Mum in the kitchen.Then I ran upstairs to re-read the Hunger Games.
Again.
Yes, I'm a mega book nerd. So what? Aren't we all at heart?

"Summer, Samiyaah, Aniya, Erena, come downstairs!"
Samiyaah was taking ages so over all the noise and commotion, I slid down the stair banisters.
"Whoooooooo!" I usually do this everyday after school. Then I get Aniya to take my socks off whilst on the banister. No judgments please.

We've been doing this since Aniya was 6, so a good 7 years now. I have no idea how it started, just boredom I'm guessing.
Well I just remember being a huge bully as a child and Aniya being very obedient so socks were my way of control.
Don't ask further questions.

I stared up the stairs, waiting for Aniya. After a few minutes, I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"ANIYA! TAKE MY SOCKS OFF! SOCKS OFF! SOCKS OFF! SOCKS OFF!" I waggled my feet and carried on chanting.
"SOOOCKS OFF!" Aniya came down the stairs and I focused on her, still chanting. Samiyaah came downstairs.

"What on Earth are you doing?" Samiyaah said gritting her teeth even though she was fully aware of this.
"My everyday after school routine." I said wiggling my eyebrows. I carried on shouting and watched Samiyaah facepalm herself.

I screamed on and but stopped after I heard Mum yell and tell me to shut up. Aniya took my socks off. After 2 minutes of Samiyaah laughing and solid facepalming she pointed to the guest room door.

It was just opposite the stairs. I finally swivelled my head and saw something. He was staring at me.
"Excuse me, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" He said, leaning against the wall, smirking. My face turned red. My mouth fell open.

"How long have you been standing there?" I demanded.
"Long enough to see your everyday after school routine." He grinned. I gasped.

Ali-Nooh Rasool just saw me scream my head off, sat on the stair banister and get my socks taken off by a 13 year old.
Great.

Soo, Ali-Nooh just saw that. How do you think he'll react? What does he think of her now? What do you think of her now? Did you like this chapter? If you did, don't forget to vote, comment and share (: Bye x