Chapter 8

----- Edited -----
Summer's POV:

Me, Aniqa, Ali, Joe, Aria and Arif are all hanging out again. We're all at the local park. It's quite a small one and today there are only a few people in the playing area. There's a cricket pitch and because it's surprisingly sunny, we're all going to just chill out.

After an intense game of cricket and at least half an hour of getting to know each other even more, we decided to go inside the kids area.

Ali-Nooh's POV

"Aniqa, push me!" I saw Summer clamber onto the baby swings. She's agile and quite thin so it was easy enough for her to get inside without breaking her legs. Aniqa started laughing.

"No way!" Aniqa replied with a laugh. I got up and ran forward, pushing Summer with all my strength.
"Wheeeeeee!" I pushed her harder and to my horror, the swing went over the bar it was attached to, leaving Summer hanging upside down, legs dangling upwards, somehow still in the swing.

I clutched my stomach and laughed. I've been doing that a lot recently. Being around these guys, mainly Summer, made me feel carefree and loved.

"You look like a monkey, Summer!"
"I can't see myself!" She yelled. I laughed. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.
"Here you go."
"Ali-Nooh Rasool, as soon as I get out of this thing, I'm going to kill you!" I fell on the floor and laughed.

"Summer, what on Earth are you doing?" Aniqa came forward and untangled Summer from the mess.
"Monkey got herself in trouble, again!" I snorted. Summer scowled. Before I could get up, I noticed Summer pull her shoe off.

"Summ- ARGH!" I jumped up as she ran towards me like a mad woman. I ran as fast as my lanky legs would take me. Joe laughed and Aria sighed as if though to say 'she's doing it again.' Summer certainly is special.

Summer's POV:

I had just caught up with Ali-Nooh and wacked his leg with my shoe. Don't worry, they're flats. Eventually he got up and said
"Come on, Monkey, let's go to the slide!" I laughed at how we were both still very childish for 19-year-olds. I felt very care-free and loved around him. Wait, did he just call me Monkey?

Sooo, how are you liking Summer? I am seriously shipping these two now. I think their feelings for each-other are beginning to grow. Don't forget to vote, comment and share!