Chapter 23

----- Edited -----
Summer's POV:

We walked to the park near our house. It was January so there was no-one here. It was snowing in New York and it looked gorgeous. Ali kept on shaking his head to get the snow out.

Or he would run his hand through it seeing as he had it to the side of his head. His fringe looked cute. Then he turned to me.

"This is where I fell in love with you." I blushed and kissed his nose. He hugged me.
"Yeah, I guess I was so attractive hanging from the swing upside down." He snorted.

"I fell in love with you when we were at Aniqa's engagement. When you told me about feeling unloved all I could do was wonder how you felt unloved." He smiled and kissed me in the snow.

"No, Ali, please!" I begged laughing. He was pelting me with snowballs.
"Monkey, aren't you gonna fight back?" He smirked.
"Let's build a snowman."

"Yeah, let's build one!" He jumped up. I laughed. He looked confused when making the head the right size.
"What, have you never made a snowman before?" I giggled. But he replied seriously.

"Nope. My parents never really bothered and I don't have any cousins." I felt guilty for asking. I felt guilty because I found it so hard to love anyone besides my parents, siblings and Ali whereas Ali craved and needed it.

"I'll show you." I said, kissing his nose.
"Stop with the nose kissing, Monkey." He said but still smiled.
"Nope." I said, popping the 'p' and kissing his nose again to prove my point.

Ali-Nooh's POV:

"It's done!" I exclaimed. Usually I would be embarrassed to admit I'd never built a snow-man but Summer was my wife. I saw Summer get her phone out and take like 20 pictures.The snowman was a taller than Summer and the same height as me, 6ft. Epic.

"Look out!"
"Huh?" And I was pushed into the snowman. That's why she was taking pictures.
"Revenge. For the swing thing and the snowball battle earlier." She said, smirking.

#Sumali ×50000 Aww. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x