Chapter 26

----- Edited -----
Summer's POV:
1 month later.

I have the genders of our babies in this little card here which we're going to open when Ali gets back because it's our anniversary. In the mean time, I'm going to sit on the swing outside.

I sat on the bench like swing and in the sun, I saw a flash. Like a camera flash and I immediately, calmly went inside. I've been seeing a lot of camera flashing lately. Maybe someone's spying on me? It's like Pretty Little Liars.

Thank god Ali was already there. He hugged me.

"So are we going to open the card? Also, I got you flowers, Monkey." I grinned and kissed him.
"Yes and thank you!" I said taking the bouquet off him. We sat on the window seat and slowly opened the card.

"Oh my god!"
"Oh, it's perfect."
"We're having a baby boy and a girl." I exclaimed.
"Wow. We are. We're going to be parents."

"By the way, we need to choose names. What shall we have?"
"Haider and Amelia." Ali said grinning.
"I was thinking Dawud and Aliya." I said, hopefully.

"No way! What if those are the middle names?"
"No way! What if yours are the middle names?"
"What if I name these kids and you name the next?"
"How about no, Ali? I'm giving birth to them, you're not." He just laughed and we watched outside the window.

Then Aniqa rang me and I updated her and told her the genders. Aniqa got pregnant around 7 months ago and I can't wait.
We should be going to my parents later where I can see my siblings and Musa and Samiyaah's kids. I love my little nieces and nephews.

"Sorry, but I want pizza."
"No way, Summer."
"Yes way, I don't want burgers, yuck."
"We're getting burgers Summer."
"I'm pregnant. Cravings. You must listen."
"No way." I gave him a look.
"Okay, fine." He groaned. I smiled triumphantly. Ali scowled at me as he ordered our pizza. I kissed his long nose and smiled.

1 month later

"Come, we need to go town." I said.
"We really don't." He insisted as we walked to the car.
"We do. BABY SHOPPING!" He just smiled and I knew he loved me. I hope he knows how much I love him.

"Can you hold my keys?" I asked.
"No, you have hands." He replied. I put my hand on my hip.
"I've been holding your babies for 6 months in my womb. The least you could do is hold my keys." He sighed and held my keys.

"I'm enjoying being pregnant, Ali."
"Be quiet." He said.
"Aw, I know you love me."
"So?" I laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek before sitting in the car.

The next day

"I'm excited."
"For what?" I asked.
"I wanna see what our babies will look like."
"You will. Be patient."

"Yeah but in 3 months." I just laughed.
"I'm not sure 3 months is long enough for me." I said. He just kissed the top of my head and went to work.

Aww, baby preperation. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. 3 votes for the next, exciting chapter.