Chapter 54

Ali-Nooh's POV:

Summer was stronger now so I let her go first.
"I can't... get... through!"
"ARGH!" My Dad yelled. I looked back and a flame had engulfed his leg. I began to push Summer and now the upper half of her body was out.

"Dad!" His leg was black and he was yelping. I could already see red making its way round the black and we both pushed Summer as a flame leaped at his foot.

Summer's POV:

I could feel marks forming around my waist as I pushed through. That's going to leave bruises when I get out. If I do.

If the nearing flames don't burn me to death first. Me and Ali-Nooh pushed. Uncle Rasool was yelling in pain, at his burnt off leg.

I could hear Ali-Nooh's voice, yelling, full of pain.
"I'm out!" I gasped. I fell on the floor of the roof and coughed, took in a deep, clean breath and looked around.

We were on one of those square, flat roofs of an office buildings. After a small argument, Ali-Nooh went next and tried to get through the window.
I pulled him and his Dad, with the little strength he had left over, pushed.

Then I gasped. Over our yells and the crackling of the nearing fire, I could hear a wail. A siren...

So?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x