Chapter 10

----- Edited -----
Ali-Nooh's POV:

Wow. As soon as I told Summer about my father, I felt like the weight off the world had been taken off my shoulder. Talking with her really helped smooth everything out.

I just hope she doesn't tell anyone. I want to trust her. We're all going to a restaurant now. I hope we can talk some more.

I slid in the booth and sat next to Summer.
"Summer, about yesterday-"
"It's okay, Ali, I won't tell anyone. And you won't tell anyone what I said, will you?"

"Of course I won't."
"Promise? I won't tell anyone about yours." I said trying to be child like to joke my way out of the awkward situation to come.
"Pinky promise." She replied joining in and we entwined our little fingers, securing our secrets with one another.

Summer's POV:

Wow, talking to Ali-Nooh certainly took a load off. We made a promise not to tell anyone about those. We trust eachother with our deepest secrets. I trust Ali. My best friend. Well, second.

I saw Aniqa giving us odd glances and the same with Arif. I crossed my eyes at her.
"Oi, Monkey, have you got something in your eye?" Ali said. I blushed. Mostly because he called me Monkey.

"Nope. Shut up." I replied breezily. He shrugged and grinned. I ate a lot of food and saw Ali watching me, staring at me from the side with a grin.
"A girl's gotta eat, okay?" I saw him go red and look away. Then I heard Aniqa chuckle and I threw a breadstick at her.

As Ali asked me to pass him the salt, our hands touch and I felt tingles shoot through my body and my heart fluttered, somewhere in it's unloving cage. I quickly snatched my hand away. I watched him run his hand through his hair as I sipped my water.

He looked at me and smirked. I looked at Aniqa. Big mistake. She was in the middle of slurping her spaghetti and I ended up choking on the water I was drinking. After I'd calmed down, Ali started laughing and just like me, started choking.

God, we're nuisances in public.

Ali-Nooh's POV:

As I choked, Summer pat my back. The way she touched me. It was gentle and caring. Haraam. I felt tingles shoot up my body and my heart fluttered for the first time. My heart warmed up for the first time. I felt like I was actually being cared about for the first time. Like a mixture of a mothers love and something else.

Then, of course the haraam kicked in for Summer and she hastily focuses back on her food. Summer ate just as much as me but I found it cute. Why do some guys think that girls automatically eat less? That's quite a weird assumption. Did I just call her cute? No I didn't. Shut up.

#Sali. I know that some of us are big fans so yay, sumali. Also, we hit 100 reads. Whooo! Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Bye x