Chapter 15

----- Edited -----
Summer's POV:
1 month later.

It's officially Musa's wedding. Wow. He's 24 but he's such a child, it shocked me he was already getting married. I slipped on my dress. I guess you wanna know what it looks like? Well, it's floor-length, traditional Pakistani dress because his soon to be wife, Sabrina, is Pakistani.

It's got one layer that's a hot pink with gold flowers and diamonds on it. The underneath layer is a slightly lighted shade of pink. Then a gold hiajb, heels and jewellery. Aniqa's insisting on doing my make-up.

We all arrived in a huge hall. It was a lot more fancy than my engagement hall. Again, the chairs had ribbons, fairy lights, beautiful stage, music amd a lot more people.
"Summer! Come up on the stage!" Sabrina called out.

She was wearing a red, traditional, sparkly dress. She looked absolutely stunning. As I sat on the stage, I thought about my wedding. Sabrina was Pakistani so she was wearing red.

But I'm half Lebanese and half Egyptian so I'll be wearing white. At that moment, I spotted Ali-Nooh. He was talking to Sabrina's sister. I got up to say hi.

"Yeah. That Summer one." Sabrina's sister was talking about me.
"What about Summer?" Ali said.

"Well, she's my sister's sister-in-law. Sabrina likes her but mind you, I think she's incredibly stupid. A football loving tomboy. Idiot." Excuse me?
"No she's not."
"Yes, she is. Urgh, my Mum was talking about her getting married. Which idiot would marry her?"

"This idiot would." He said angrily. He turned around and his mouth fell open when he saw me.
"Summer... I didn't see you there." I laughed.

"Thanks for defending me." I said. Then I gave the finger to Sabrina's sister and quickly caught up to him. He laughed.
"Come, Ali, let's get a picture together."

"No, wait, pout a LITTLE BIT." Aniqa yelled. I rolled my eyes at Aniqa's perfect picture.
"Okay, in 1..." My nose feels weird. Ticklish.
"2..." I think I'm about to...
"3!"
"Atchoo!" Everyone jumped.
"Summer, you sneezed in the middle of it!" Aniqa said, scowling.
"Sorry." I said sheepishly.

Summer's dress on the side. Mini #Sumali moment. Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Bye x