Chapter 43

Summer's POV:
1 week later.

I sat in the basic new living room. I've been married to Ibrahim for a month and in our new house for a week. I admittedly like this house better but I'm still quite depressed. This is what I get for trying to move on with life, I guess.

Ibrahim had a nearby soccer match. I've been watching and it's finally finished. He'll be back in about half an hour. I really liked everything about our lifes. We are in love, wealthy, living in New York. But I'm not happy. Not properly in love.

Because I've built walls. I put the twins to sleep and, running up the stairs, I slammed my room door, slid down and let my tears fall freely.

Half an hour later, I was still crying when I heard a knock.
"Summer? Summer, please let me in." Ibrahim pleaded.
"Fine." I grumbled and opened the door. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Please let me in."
"You are in."
"No. Inside your heart. How do I make you love me as much as I love you? Where has all the love gone that you had before we married?"He said desperately. Looking in his blue eyes, I felt guilty.

"You can't. I've built walls. But... but... I want you to break them." I said with a weak smile. Ibrahim's face glew and he hugged me.
"I will. Trust me." He mumbled into my hair.

"Noo! Don't!" I dodged the snowball Ibrahim threw at me. It was late November and already snowy.
"Or what?" He grinned.
"Or this!" I pushed him over and pinned him to the ground. Then, I dragged him up, grabbed a skipping rope and tied him to the tree.

"Summer! Let me go." He laughed. I shook my head and called Amelia and Haider over.
"CHAAARGE!" We ran forward and pelted him. Then I took a picture and laughed.
"This is going in the photo album!" I laughed.

Opinions please. Are you an #Sumali even though he's gone or a #Sumrahim. I'm a #Sumrahim.
Thank you to everyone because we have 1.79k reads! Eek.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x