Chapter 40

Summer's POV: The wedding.
6 months later - wedding.

Wow. It's all happening so fast. Today is the day where I marry Ibrahim Khan. The day when I truly leave Ali-Nooh. Where I move on with life. Wow. Everything is so different.

This time there are cameras, singers, fancier dresses, bigger halls and better cars. The feeling is a lot more bright and summery even though it's October.

My dress is a typical, long white Lebanese and Egyptian brides dress. But of course it has more wow, with its pearls and diamonds decorating most of it. There is a white veil and expensive jewellery aswell as the beautiful dress.

My bridesmaids are in blue and Ibrahim's sisters in purple. I've invited my old friends like Joe and Aria seeing as mine amd Ali-Nooh's was to small and they couldn't come and I can't wait to see them.

I haven't spoken to Joe and Aria in years. We lost contact bey quickly but Ibrahim got his 'men' to track them down so I could invite them.

Right now I'm sat in the car, on the way to The Waldorf Astoria. It's probably the most beautiful place to have your wedding. The engagement was already there and I loved it. So now, I'm on my way, sat with Aria and Aniqa.

"Summer I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you when Ali Nooh died and I'm so sorry I didn't come to the wedding."
"It's fine." I said smiling and staring straight ahead.

I saw Joe standing at the stage and ran to greet him. Then, next to him, getting his picture taken, was Ibrahim. He was in his black tux and his blue eyes were sparkling. My heart filled with love.

The hole in my heart almost closed. But I knew I would still visit Ali-Nooh's grave, still mourn him and still wear our ring.

Almost 2 hours of entertainment, mini interviews and pictures before the actual Nikkah happened. It was a happy and short time that I won't ever forget.

I took a lot of pictures with Haider and Amelia in their cute little outfits. I smiled at my son's resemblence to his father and how similar our daughter had his personality growing in her already.

Then I shook my head and remembered it was my wedding. To a different man. To Ibrahim.

"Summer! Come here." I saw Ibrahim gesture for me to join him behind the curtain as everyone seemed to be busy eating.
"Yeah?" I began but was swiftly interrupted by Ibrahim's lips on mine.

It's over. I'm sat in the car, with Ibrahim, Haider, Amelia and the chauffeur on the way to our house. Our home.

"Stop!" I said. The chauffed pulled over. I told Ibrahim to stay there and taking my children, I walked over to the graveyard that was in sight. The graveyard where my now ex-husband lies.

I smiled as my children said Hi to Dad and I explained the whole of the day in detail to Ali-Nooh. I smiled sadly and got back in the car, Haider and Amelia following.
"Are you okay?" Ibrahim asked. I nodded as we reached the mansion. Home.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye xxx