Chapter 7

----- Edited -----
Aniqa's POV:

We're all at the cinema. Me, Summer, Ali-Nooh, Arif (yes, my fiancée) Aria and Joe. Ali got up and asked us if we wanted anything.
"Yes, I'll have salty popcorn." Said Summer, handing her money. He shook his head at her money and asked the rest of us.

"Sweet popcorn."
"Tango ice blast."
I just shook my head and carried on watching Mockingjay Part 2. Of course, Summer made us watch this. She is absolutely obsessed with The Hunger Games. So is Ali-Nooh. Honestly, I soo ship them. Whatever.

I could see Summer getting increasingly annoyed at the gang of ten year old boys in front of us. They kept on laughing when it was meant to be suspenseful, yelling EWW at any cute, romantic moments and throwing popcorn at her.

She was trying to keep calm but Summer had quite a short temper. Don't get me wrong, Summer is nice but of course, she has her mean moments. After 5 more minutes, she snatched Ali's drink and threw it at the gang leader's head.

Ali-Nooh looked shocked for a moment but seeing their angry faces and the popcorn on her shirt, he started laughing. He clutched his stomach and laughed. She blushed when he called her funny. I soo ship these two.

After that, we all went to eat. Ali and Summer ordered the same things. Cuute. Everytime Summer dropped her fork, he picked it up for her. If it wasn't haraam and I didn't have faith in them bringing themselves together than I would totally try and get them together.

But if they're meant to be, then this will happen anyway so...

Slightly shorter and do you ship Ali and Summer? Vote, comment and share!