Chapter 42

Summer's POV:
1 week later

Ibrahim had a match to play and me, Haider and Amelia were watching him. After half an hour, they fell asleep. I slowly carried them to the second floor of the beautiful mansion. I kissed their foreheads and trudged back downstairs to watch Ibrahim's match.

Honestly the mansion is beautiful, it's anyone's dream but I think it's making me all depressed and drifty. I want a normal life which I know I should have thought about before I married a footballer but...

"Khan scores!" The commentator yelled. 10 minutes later, the match ended and they showed a close-up of him, blue eyes twinkling.

On top of the TV there was a picture of me and Ali-Nooh on a frame. Ibrahim was hesitant to let me put it there but still, I put it there. I stood up and walked over to the TV. Ibrahim and Ali-Nooh. Which one do I love?

I went upstairs and I began to sob. I love Ali-Nooh. But he's gone. He's dead. I've lost him. I love him. Loved him. My heart is still full of fresh pain for my husband. My love. My one and only. I'm married and still, I can't get over Ali.

My heart hurts and this mansion is full of sadness and anxiety. It makes me feel empty and lost. It's depressing and I hate it.

Ibrahim's POV

2 weeks later

We're moving house. Summer needs a fresh start. So we're moving to a beautiful private house. It's actually behind the field which is also Ali-Nooh's graveyard which I'm slightly annoyed about.

It it means Summer can just walk outside and visit him. But I guess it's easier seeing as she still visits him everyday. After everything I've done to get her she still loves him. But that's going to change. One way or the other.

This house is a much simpler, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. The only thing that makes it different from others is that it's in a private area. It needs to be in private area so the paparazzi can't hassle us. I walked in and put all of the boxes down.

Unsurprisingly, Summer went straight outside, walked through the front garden, then carried on walking through the field until she reached Ali (and some of his family members) graveyard.
I could see her if I stood at the front door. Straight away, she sat down and as usual, explained what has been happening to him. I scoffed. He's dead. Gone, never coming back.

So, opinions?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x