Ch.1

Today's the day I leave for America. Going to a new school/new country won't be that bad right?

I mean hopefully it won't.. But then again I won't have my mom with me...just my dad..

It sucks having divorced parents I would know.. One minute your family's happy. Smiles laced on their faces.

It's funny how things can change so quickly. Just because of a simple accident. People don't realize it but people could die any second. Be taken from you with the snap of gods fingers.

Nobody's ready for it of course, but whose ready for death? I wasn't that's for sure. It just bugs me sometimes.

How precious life is? How we think of it as this little thing where we get be free and laugh and dance and eat and cause mischief.

But the part we don't think about is how one day we're all gonna be gone. Everyone leaves at some point. My father decided his would be earlier than most.

They fought for a year and a half over who decides gets to keep me. At least I know they both care and love me, they both fought for me.

In the end my mother won, I'm quite happy about that to be honest. But now it's dads turn.. I haven't seen him since I was 8.

Is it bad to remember nothing of your father? I only have the fact knowing I won't get lost because I know what he looks like through a picture.

A knock on my now empty bedroom door sounded through the room. "I'm coming mother.. I just have to grab my charger and I'll be ready."

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my perfume, can't believe I almost forgot it.

I grabbed my charger and put my duffle bag over my shoulder. I grabbed my other bag and suitcase and managed to open my bedroom door.

My mom smiled at me and took a couple bags. I smiled at her and we headed downstairs.

We piled my stuff into the car and I hopped in passenger side. I shut my door and put my headphones in.

I watched silently as the house I grew up in became a memory. I'll be back soon, I promise.