Ch 29

We actually went to the movies. This made me laugh.

"Guys the snacks." I whined.

They smirked and we got out. Why they smirking?

They opened the trunk and it was filled with candy and pop.

I grabbed my bag and put jerky, sour patch kids, gummy bears, chocolate, Mountain Dew, a bag of Oreos, and a can of Pringles.

They smiled and filled their bags we went in and paid for a scary movie.

We bought popcorn and sat in the middle.

The whole movie we were laughing at people screaming.

Chris leaned forward to the person in front of her. The little possessed girl popped up and Chris grabbed the girl.

She jumped up and screamed. The guys behind us started laughing. I fist bumped her. We turned around when my shoulder was poked.

"Do it to the girl in front of you. She's terrified of scary movies." He whispered.

"I take it you know her?"

He nodded. "She's my sister." He laughed.

"That's so mean but I got chu."

I handed Chris my stuff. I leaned forward on my seat as the music was getting creepier.

I seen her start to move back and forth a little bit.

The character that was walking on the screen got pulled and the girl screamed.

Chris looked at me weird when I didn't do anything.

The character stood up and the possessed girl started rising behind her. I slowly placed my hand on the girl's shoulder. As the character turned around I whispered to the girl.

"You're next." The character on the screen flew across the room and I jumped back as the girl jumped up screaming.

Her popcorn went everywhere and she looked like she was about to cry. I leaned back into my seat and laughed quietly.

I know it's mean but God that was funny. Chris and Ty were dying.

The guy behind me leaned up. "Dude that was great." I nodded unable to talk from laughing so hard.