Ch 48

"Allison?"

"No the boogie monster. Of course it's me! What the hell just happened!"

"It's nothing. Look what are you doing here!"

"Something happened I went to the gun club and now I'm here. Now what did you just do."

"I did a deal. A drug deal. But please don't tell anybody. Only a couple people know."

"Nash those guys had guns! You could get killed!" I cried.

What if Nash got killed? Oh my god no. I don't know what I would do without him! He's like my best friend. I need Nash he can't die!

"I won't get killed. I'm smart, I know what I'm doing."

"Nash one slip up and you could be hurt or dead." I whispered.

"Hey no don't cry." I didn't even realize I was crying until he said something. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby please don't cry. Your tears are hurting more than those guys could." I sucked in a shaky breath and pulled away a little bit.

"Nash I can't loose you. I can't loose someone else that cares." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead and pulled back looking me into the eyes he whispered. "I promise you Allison Luanne Claywell that I will be okay. You will never ever loose me."

I took a couple shaky and he pulled me even closer. We sat down by my tree and he pulled me into his lap. I cuddled into his chest and I laid on my head down.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and traced circles into my back.

After a while it was dark time. "Alli?" He whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked half asleep.

"Will you be mine? Like be my girlfriend?" I smiled and faced him.

"I would love to." I kissed him and he kissed me back. It wasn't one of those full on make out kisses. Or one of those rough and needy kisses. This kiss was calm, loving, and showed me he wanted me for me.

We pulled away and looked at each other. "Nash?"

"I'm not gonna leave you baby. I promise, you're mine and I'm never ever gonna let you leave." He whispered resting his forehead on mine.

"I won't ever let you leave either." I pecked his lips and he stood up.

"Sadly I've gotta take you home. We got school in the morning."

I yawned and nodded. We started walking and Nash was ahead of me. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Tired baby?" I nodded and held my arms out. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me up under my butt. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

As soon as I put my head down and i was out.