Ch 70

What are you kidding me?" Maddy screamed.

"No I'm not. We are engaged." I stated looking at the ring.

"Alli-"

"Stop I did what I had to do. I miss him and he is willing to help me with the baby."

"Alli. I'm happy for you."

"Really?"

"Yes." She stated. I smiled and gave her a hug. "Now tell mom and dad." With that I groaned.

~~~~~~~

I slowly went downstairs. I creeped my way to the living room. Mentally preparing myself for this.

I finally made it to the living room. I took a couple breaths and peaked in. I seen the back of my dads head and took a breath.

I stepped into the living room only to be stunned. "-so you can't be mad at her. I miss her and I hate myself for making her go through all of this by herself. I know we are in high school but it's out senior year. I want Alli to be mine. I want to marry her. I hate to say this but no one is gonna stop me. Not you, not Sky, not Maddy, not my mom. No one." He said and let out a breath from talking so fast.

"I'm proud of you kid. Yes I don't like how you left my baby girl. But I love how she was when she had you. I give you my blessing."

"Thank you. But why are you proud of me?"

"I'm proud of you because even though you thought she cheated you were heartbroken. I tried explaining that to Alli. When we found out she was raped you tried to talk to her. But this time she was heartbroken. But the reason that I'm proud of you is because you stepped up. You stepped up to become the bigger man. Even though it's not your child you stepped up to be the father. To be in my daughters life again. You came her knowing I was furious at you and you told me how I wasn't gonna change your engagement. I'm proud of you Nash."

Nash grinned and looked up at me. "Hey." He said walking over to me. He hugged me lightly and I grinned. He's being cautious of the baby.

"Nash?" I whispered. I looked up and my dad had already left for work.

"Yes?"

"Thank you." He smiled knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

"I knew you didn't want to tell your parents because of fear. So I stepped up." He made air quotes when he said stepped up which made me laugh.

"So we're gonna be a family."

"Mhm and I'm excited."