Ch 67

We walked into the yoga center and found the right room.

We walked into a room that was occupied somewhere else.....

ANYWAY so we walked into the correct room and I saw other girls lining up behind a table.

I got in line and waited. "Hey! Sorry I'm late!" I grinned and looked up at Maddy.

"You really didn't have to come.." I trailed off. "Oh my god." I almost screamed.

Kasie grinned and came out from behind Maddy. "Hey darlin!" She hugged me and pulled back. "Man look at you. How many months?"

"Seven." I curled my toes and uncurled them. I let a gasp slip out of my mouth when the door opened.

It was a slight chill from outside into here. "Oh my god." I heard Maddy say.

"Shut up Maddy...this was supposed to be a stress reliever we can't let her see him." Kasie whispered.

"See who?" I asked facing them.

"Nobody!!" They rushed out together.

I shrugged and turned back towards the table since it was my turn. My body went rigid when I seen the person running things.

"A-Alli? What a surprise." She coughed.

"Yep..Hey Elizabeth."

"Please darling, call me Beth. We discussed this last time. Um I didn't know you were um..." She started to trail off.

"Yeah...I um was at a party with Nash and-"

"This is Nash's baby." She squeaked.

"No! No it's not...I um.." I leaned forward the best I could and when she seen I couldn't get closer she got up. She signed me in and her partner took over.

She took me to some lounge chairs across the room since we were at a pool.

"So whose baby is it? Please don't tell me you cheated." She whispered.

"At the party I was um....I was raped...while intoxicated..." I whispered looking down.

It was silent for about 5 minutes. "Where was Nash?"

"I don't know...he tried to get me to go home..but it was my first time at a party and I all I wanted to do was dance with Nash. He had been talking with his friends all night. I just wanted to dance with him. So I started to drink. Hoping it would get his attention.." I explained.

"Honey. He just left? Knowing you were drunk?"

"Yes." I whispered. I feel so guilty telling his mom all of this.

"So this is the rapers baby?"

"Yea..at first I thought I cheated...I thought I was so drunk that I cheated. I told Nash and he dumped me..I didn't even get to tell him I was pregnant. But because I thought I cheated I wasn't going to get an abortion. I started this I am gonna go through with it. Was what I was thinking. But when witnesses told me he forced himself into me and upstairs I felt horrible. It was too late to get an abortion. But now I'm kind of excited to have the baby. I mean yes it wasn't planned or whatever. I know I shouldn't be excited but honestly a baby from me would be the best thing I have in my life right now." I whispered.

"Honey I'm so sorry." She sighed sadly.

"Hey mom..." Hayes dead stopped when he seen who his mom was talking to. "Alli? It's great to see yo-you're pregnant?" He changed subjects.

I nodded sadly. "With Nash's?" He let me finish he rest of the sentence in my head.

"No.." I sighed. Beth gave him a look saying shut up.

I smiled gratefully. "So shall we get started?" Beth's partner asked from the check in spot.

"Shall we?" Beth asked. I nodded my head and we both made our way over.