Ch 37

Honey are you okay?" My dad said coming back into the room.

I stood up on my feet and held my hand to stop him from coming any closer.

"Just jus-" I stopped to take a couple breaths and looked around. "I need time." I turned and slowly made my way up the stairs.

"Allison!" He called.

I slowly turned around to face him. He was at the bottom of the stairs.

"Dad-" I was cut off by a knock.

My dad sighed and opened the door. "Yes?" He sighed.

"Is Allis-Alli." He breathed when he saw me. I crossed my arms over my chest and refused to show tears.

"What do you want done with your booty call?"

"Alli listen-"

"No you listen! I'm not stupid I was there. I seen what happened. Have her take care of you. You need physical help I need mental. Goodbye." I turned around and made my way up the stairs.

I heard them mumbling to each other and then I heard running footsteps.

"Nash!" My dad screamed. I turned around and was pinned against the wall.

Before I could say anything Nash's lips were on mine.

I shoved him off. "Alli! Please!" He cried.

"No Nash get off! Don't kiss me don't touch me!" I whispered. Just from my voice you could I was broken.

"I think you should leave..."

"Alli please-"

"I think you should leave." I said louder looking up to give him a stone hard glare.

I tore away from his gaze and I felt his presence go away. I sighed and looked to the door.

"I miss you already..." I whispered