Ch 40

Well I'm pretty sure Chris forgot about it. Haha we are good.

We are currently laying on Kacey's couch.

"We should do something." Kacey grinned.

"Like what?" Ty asked.

"I don't know but it's really hot." Maddy complained. I laughed at my sister.

Danielle was instantly grinning from ear to ear. "Yo Dani? You alright over there?" I asked.

She stuck up her pointer finger telling me to wait. She was furiously typing on her phone.

"Okay get up all of you. Kacey and Maddy can stay here because I'm pretty sure Maddy has clothes here. We are going to my house to have a BBQ and a Pool Party!!" Dani squealed.

We all jumped up. "You have a pool?" Ty asked.

"Yeah, and a outside kitchen for grilling and stuff. We have one inside too. We have a hot tub too. But that's for later tonight. My mom and dad said they don't care as long as we don't have a lot of people over." She smiled.

"Are your parents gonna be there?"

"Yes, because we have some family over. But they act just like teenagers it's scary. But later tonight they said we could all chill in the hot tub." She smiled.

I literally ran to the car forgetting my shoes.

I heard laughter from behind me. Ty and Chris hopped in the car and handed me my shoes. "Awe thanks guys!" They laughed and Dani got in.

Maddy does have her bikini here so Maddy and Kacey will join us later.

"Whose house first?" Dani asked.

"I honestly don't care." I said.

"Well my car is at your house and Ty is my neighbor so yours." Chris said from the back seat. I nodded and drove to my house