Ch.10

skip to Monday*

Oh gawd. Oh gawd. Oh gawd. Bloody hell on toast. God dammed me. He caused this. Bloody hell frozen over.

"Girl*smack* get*smack* up*smack*!" Madison was hitting me with a pillow trying to get me out of bed. Today's my first day of school.

"Seriously go away before I make you rot in hell and it freeze over."

"Haha funny. Now get up."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" I said sitting up to look at her but then getting hit in he face with a pillow. "How did I not see that?"

"Because you're too busy stressing now get up or I'm getting my mom." After she said that I was up and grabbing my towels for the shower.

"I'll get a cute outfit for ya!" She smiled and left the room.

Rolling my eyes I stripped and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body shaved my body and put deodorant on when I got out.

I took one towel and wrapped my hair in it and dried myself off with the other. I slipped on the outfit Madison picked which was super cute

I blow dried my hair and made beach waves and smiled. I slipped on some socks and pulled my vans on.

I finished brushing my teeth and shoved my binders and other school stuff in my bag then I headed downstairs. Madison and my step witch or whatever I should call her were eating breakfast.

"I already brushed my teeth so no thanks but I will grab my coat and be on my way!" I smiled and slipped my light ho listed jacket on.

May be thin but it's warm. I stepped outside and smiled at the sunshine. Was yesterday just a cold day? Oh wait it was raining on the way to the house from the airport that's why it was cold.

Haha dumb Allison, dumb. I laughed at myself and waited at the end of the street. I seen a bus down the road stop and pick up the Magcon boys.

People must be used to them so that's why they don't act crazy. Hmm cool.

Madison ran outside just as the bus pulled up. "Nice Maddy, nice." I laughed before following her on.

"You know it!" She called over her shoulder and sitting next to a girl with brown hair.

"Whose that?" The girl asked.

"That's Allison, remember how I told you my dad has another daughter whose coming to live with us? Well this is her."

"Ooh! Hey I'm Kassandra, but please call me Kasie. Everyone else does." She laughed. I nodded and was about to sit behind them when I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw Nash waving at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him and he slid into the seat more allowing me to sit.

"Told ya I'd be with you didn't I?" He chuckled. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah yeah whatev." I smiled and we joked around the whole bus ride.