Ch 69

"Hey Alli." Nash said playing with his jacket sleeve at the end.

"Hey." I whispered.

"How are you?" He asked. I looked up at him with an icy glare.

"How do you think I've been? I've been a teenager whose pregnant with her rapists baby because stupid ass Alli thought I cheated. So I was honest with what I knew and told the love of my life how I cheated. He blew up on me before I could even tell him I was pregnant! Then to make it even worse I found out that I was raped, you obviously didn't care because you didn't fight for me. Even when I was loyal. I've had Maddy and Kasie help me out the best they can. But they can only help to a certain point! They don't know how I feel. They don't know what it's like to fall in love and loose them! So to answer your question I'm fan-fucking-tastic!" I let out a huff and picked up my bag.

I swung it over my shoulder and grabbed my water bottle. I started walking past him but he stopped me. "Alli-"

"No just sto-"

"No god dammit! You stop! Stop walking away. Stop avoiding me. Stop blocking me out of your life. Just stop and fucking listen!" He raged. I sighed and gave him a look.

"5 minutes."

"All I need." He sighed. He licked his lips a couple times and rubbed his hands down his face. "Look Alli. You were-are the love of my life. When you told me you cheated I just I just broke down. I was fighting an inner battle. My conscious was telling me how you were gonna find someone better. Someone in your league. Someone who could love you more than me. But I fought my conscious. So when you told me that I completely believed my conscious. A couple weeks went by and I need you. I physically needed you in my life. But I knew you wouldn't take me back. So I just watched you from a distance. I had Danny tell me everything going on so I was still caught up in your life. As if I was still apart of it. But deep down inside I knew I wasn't. When months went by and Kate came up to me to talk to me I totally blew her off. But she made me stop made me listen. She told me how you were raped. You never cheated. I hated myself I hated everything about me. So I went out and found an underground arena. Fighters from all around go there. I stepped in the ring and did nothing. I let them beat the shit out of me. It's what I deserved. Everyone was freaking out when they seen me come home. I didn't leave my room for a month an a half. I still have some of the scars." He sighed. He slowly sat me down in a lounge chair. "I guess what I'm trying to say is I miss you. Fucking hell do I miss you. I wanna help with this baby. I know it's not mine but let me be the father. Let me be yours again? Marry me?" He pulled out a ring and I was nearly crying. But as I looked at that ring, and looked at his face I knew my decision.

"I thought you'd never ask."