Ch 71 (Time Skip)

"You're so stupid." I laughed at Nash who was trying to build the baby carriage.

He let out a sigh. "Come help me."

"I can't get up." I grinned. He turned around with a huff and bent over me.

"Listen lady." He started very seriously. I laughed at the face he was making. "If you can't help me then you can watch without commentary." He scolded. I couldn't take him seriously with the face he was making.

He stared covering my face with kisses and that got me laughing more. "Nash! Nash stop! I can't breathe!" I giggled.

"Dang guys chill." Maddy said coming in. She laughed at the baby carriage. "Is this for a baby or a demon what even is this?" She laughed.

Nash sighed and collapsed on the couch. Another person came in and had balloons and candy.

I gave Maddy a look and tried looking around the stuff to see who it was.

Hands were covered over my eyes and I felt something soft in my hands. I heard giggling and I grinned. My eyes were uncovered and I came face to face with the following.

Maddy, Dani, Roxy, Sam, Chris, Ty, , Kasie, Nastasha,  Eddy, Drew, Alex, Sean, and the Magcon boys (old).

"What're you all doing here?" I squealed trying to get up.

"Don't. And we wanted to see our baby momma." Sam squealed.

Dani smiled and kissed her cheek. Dani has been involved the whole time.

"Hey I wanna see her." I heard a whine. I glanced at Nash and curled my toes. He grinned and Sky pushed her way through the group. "Finally." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Sky!!" I squealed.

She brightened when she saw me. "Alli!" She hugged me and sat next to me. "I missed you!" She said overly dramatic.

"I missed you to!" I said in the same voice as her. We both began giggling and I grabbed Nash's hand. I grabbed the couch with my other hand.

"Baby are you okay?" Nash said coming closer.

"Alli." Maddy froze and looked scared.

"Nash. Car."

"What?"

"Get the car!!" I screamed. I let of a wheeze of pain. Dani and Kasie came next to me.

"In and out. Just breathe." They kept telling me.

Sam, Roxy, and Chris ran upstairs to get me a bag of clothes. "Ty will you get baby clothes? And the diaper bag." Maddy asked heading to the kitchen.

She nodded and ran upstairs. Nash ran inside. "I need help the car isn't starting!"

I let out another wheeze but it came out as a sob.

Eddy Sean and Jack G went out to help him.

Maddy came in with baby bottles as Ty came down with the baby bag.

Hayes handed me a water bottle. "Put it on your head and breathe." He suggested.

"Cars ready lets go!" Carter yelled. Carter, Taylor, and Shawn helped me up. Kasie and Dani grabbed blankets and pillows.

The boys helped me out the door. I squeezed Shawn's hand from my pain. I heard him take a breathe but he reassured me he was okay.

They got me in the car and we filed into all our cars. "Sam please hurry." I sobbed.