Ch 32

The next day at school was a zoo! People were running everywhere.

Guess the new schedules are in. I was shoved forward and then someone accidentally tripped me.

I went crashing down to the ground. I lifted myself up a little bit. I cussed underneath my breath as I seen a red liquid.

"That's nice." I mumbled.

"Hey are you alright?" A girl asked. I felt someone helping me up.

I turned and seen a blonde girl. She seemed nice. Her eyes were full of fear and were darting around.

"Yeah are you?"

"Huh?" She asked turning to me.

"Are you alright?"

"Um no I have social anxiety. This frenzy is shaking me up." She sighed rubbing her temples.

I grabbed her arm. "Come to the bathroom with me." I demanded.

We went to the bathroom and it was empty. As I cleaned up my nose she calmed herself down.

"Thank you." We both said then laughed a little.

"My names Danielle." She stuck her hand out.

"Alli." I said shaking her hand.

"Will all students report to the gym. All students report to the gym." We heard the principle say over the PA.

We headed to the gym. "Um I'm new can I uh sit with you?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded at her nervous action of picking at her nails and slight hand shaking.

I looked around and found Ty. "Ty! Ty! Tyler!!!" I screamed. She finally darted her eyes my way. Relief filled them. She made her way over to me and someone shoved her into Danielle.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Someone shoved me!" Ty rushed out as Danielle almost fell but we caught her.

"You're okay. God is it always this insane?" She asked.

"No. But we are getting a new schooling style so for the moment yea." Ty said. She took a look over of Danielle. "Are you new?"

"Yeah haha. Today's my first day."

"Oh nice." She said. Drew found us.

"Jesus I found someone I know. This is fucking insane." He said then looked at Danielle. "Hey." He grinned.

She smiled a little. "Hello." She said.

We started walking to find a seat on the bleachers. We seen Chris walking in. We all started screaming her name.

She finally looked over and ran over. Someone shoved her and she shoved them to the ground. We ran up to her and pulled her away before they threw some punches.

We started walking again and Danielle and Chris introduced themselves.

"Yo! Drew! Alli!" I heard and looked up. Eddy was sitting with a group and was standing up trying to get our attention.

We ran up the bleachers(carefully!) and made our way to them.

I sat down next to Eddy. "Thank you! I didn't think we would find seats." I sighed.

He just kinda smiled. "I was waiting outside the gym but then figured I better get seats. Then I saw my crew and came up here." He said.

I nodded and he made an ooh! sound. "Hey guys this is Tyler-"

"Ty!" She corrected.

"Ty." He said laughing. "Alli and-" he looked at Danielle for help.

"Danielle today's my first day."

"And Danielle. This is Roxy, Sam, Carter, Alex, and Sean." Eddy finished.

Sean was kinda hot...

"Ey what's up?" Roxy said. Haha she's black and kinda talks black.

"Not much." I laughed.

"Hey wait we know who Danielle and Chris is who are you too?" Sam asked.

"I'm Ty. That's Alli." Ty said. I waved and Carter laughed a little.

"You ain't gotta wave hon." Carter smiled.

Awe he's so sweet! Eddy rolled his eyes. "Stupid pussy." He joked.

Carter turned toward him and punched his arm. "Am not!"

"Hey he complimented you." Ty laughed. Carter gave her a weird look. "He said you're straight. You are what you eat."

Carter went a little pink and looked away. Sean just smirked. "Haha my boy!" He laughed and patted Carters back.

I laughed and everyone took seats. How are they not seated yet Jesus! I looked across the gym and saw Nash with the boys.

I instantly looked down at the principle.

"Okay we are gonna do this by grades! Freshman A-C come down to the left next in a neat line. D-G come to the right." That's how it went.

***

"Whatcha got?" Eddy asked. We were all at my locker.

"I have Calculus, AP History, a free, Biology, another free, Gym then home on Monday."

We all stated our schedule for today. "Okay so Eddy, Sean and I are headed to Biology." Ty laughed.

"Have fun! Fill me in on what we do in AP History!" I called walking to Calculus with Danny.

"So excited?"

"Oh yes." She said dramatically. I laughed and we skipped-yes skipped- to class.