Epilogue

It's the day. Today's the day. I looked down the hallway to see all the people I've met this year.

The people I've made friends with, the people who I'm not so friends with. Then I looked at people in particular.

I looked at Lorena and Natasha the twins who joined our group at the last minute.

I looked at Kate, the girl I've made amends with. The girl who I found out to be my step cousin.

I looked at Roxy and Sam. The girls who I met through Eddy and Drew, the girls who have become family.

I looked at Eddy, Alex, Carter, and Drew. The boys I met in the theaters I have yet to meet Eddy's sister. The group of obnoxious boys who have become family as well.

I looked at Dani who I met during a hallway rush for schedules. The girl who informed me about Nash and the drugs.(who got out of the business for the twins:) The girl who helped me through my pregnancy and the breakup at the same time.

I looked at Chris and Ty the girls who accepted me on my first day. Not because of my sister but because of me.

I looked over at Kasie. The girl who I met on the bus. The funny energetic girl who can sing like nobody else. She will definitely be famous one day. Maybe she will be the next X-Factor person.

I looked over at Maddy. The girl whose been there since day 1 in this town. She's been my best friend since the minute I met her. The girl who is my half sister but feels like a whole. The girl who will always be my number 1.

I seen movement and looked over to my right. I let out a small chuckle. Matt as always was doing something goofy right along with Cameron. God those boys. The boys who helped me through everything. Were the laughs on the first week I came here. Matt who became my best friend, Shawn who became my therapist and go to person when I have problems. Taylor who became my selfie friend. I can always count on him for pictures. Aaron, who became my fashion stylist. If the girls aren't busy and I need opinions he's there. Hayes who is my soon to be brother, need I say more? The Jacks who are the craziest guys I've ever met. If I ever have an evil plan they're right beside me. With Matt of course. Then they're the rest of the Magcon boys. Who all have become part of my family somehow. One way or another.

I looked down at the little girl bouncing up and down at my legs. Skylynn, the most energetic, exciting, sassy, sweetest little girl I've ever met. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hey Sky." I grinned when she kissed my cheek as well.

"Alli, you look so pretty in your dress." I smiled at her compliment.

"It's a gown sweetheart. My graduation gown." I informed her. She grinned and nodded taking in the information.

"And you look absolutely beautiful." I smiled hearing Nash's voice.

Nash, the one person who I can go to for everything. Opinions, feelings, sorrows, pain, happiness. My partner is crime, my other half, the father to my twins. The guy who lights up my world, the guy who I can take all of my other friends jobs and he's all of them in one. The guy who I'm gonna marry in a few short months. The guy who helped me give birth to two amazing blond little cuties. The guy who is my main man. The guy who I'm in love with.

"Thank you." I grinned. "What're you doing here? You're supposed to be with the G's."

"Key word. Supposed to be." He winked. I laughed a little and hugged him. I admired my engagement ring. "You still gaze at it in awe huh?" He smiled hugely.

"Yes. I will always always be in love with this thing." I grinned at him.

"Okay graduates it's show time. Nash Grier! You are not a C! Come on come on!" Our counselor shooed him. He just laughed and hugged me.

"See you soon baby." He kissed my cheek and followed orders.

***

"Oh em gee!!! You look so freaking adorable!"

"So hot girl!"

"Nash is gonna die!"

"Woah! Hot damn!"

"Modellllllll statusssss."

"You look beautiful hon."

"Gorgeous!"

"More like too fab for you!!"

The compliments kept rolling in. "I knew this day would come." Everyone stopped talking and faced my dad.

Unshed tears filled his eyes. "Daddy." I smiled through my own tears. Everyone exited the room to take places.

"You look jaw dropping baby girl." He grinned. "I didn't think this day would come this fast." He whispered.

"Bet you didn't expect the kids either." I laughed.

"No." He chuckled. He pulled a handkerchief out of his suit and wiped his eyes.

"Awe daddy, you're gonna make me cry." I sniffed.

"I know I know. We don't want the bride crying." He wiped his eyes one more time and looked up at me. "Ready Alpal?" I smiled at him.

"Ready daddy mc fatty." I laughed at the nickname.

"Oh why must you give me such a horrid name." He chuckled.

"Welp lets get this show on the road." I took a shaky breath. He nodded and signaled a guy holding the doors.

The guy nodded and I heard music start and chairs being moved.

I glanced at my dad and smiled. The doors opened and I met eyes with a church full of people. But the only person I could see was Nash.