Ch 45

Oh my gosh oh my gosh. I'm soooo nervous! My leg is bouncing like crazy. I'm shaking so bad that Maddy is driving us home.

"Alli you know you don't have to go. You're not my moms daughter."

"No but I'm her husbands daughter. Therefore I'm their granddaughter by marriage." I sighed.

Sky's parents are coming over for dinner. Maddy warned me that they're worse than Sky.

"Oh." Maddy face palmed. We pulled into the driveway and I sighed. We slowly got out and Maddy opened the door.

"-well if they were my kids they'd be here. Kids these days have no respect. They knew we was coming. Maddison should know better. Outta whip that girl. She needs some obedience. Well I'll give it to her if ya like." I heard an older women fuming.

Wonderfulllllll. NOT!

We walked into the living room and all heads turned to us.

"It's about damn time. Maddison you know better. You knew we was a'comin yet you stay at a friends house and ya still late." The elderly women scolded.

"Sorry Grandmother."

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it. Not give your grandmother a hug will ya." She opened her arms and Maddy hugged her.

They pulled apart and the elderly women looked at me. "Who are you?" She said with a tight smile.

"I'm Allison his daughter." I nudged my dad.

"Ooh you're the foreigner from England." She laughed. "Is that why your voice sounds like a dying kitten?" She grinned.

I cleared my throat and wore a tight smile. "Thank you but I assure you I'm trying to loose my British accent."

"Well try harder dear because you still sound stupid." She laughed.

"So what's your name?" I gritted.

"My maiden name is Marabeth Rose Caldeen. But you can call me ma'am."

"Okay Mara." I said making her scowl at me.

"I suggest you rephrase yourself dear. Wouldn't want ya to get hurt now." She laughed.

Sly laughed with her mom. "Want some tea mom?" She asked standing up.

"Better than sitting in here sharing air.." She trailed off. They headed into the kitchen.

"I'll starve." I spat and turned to go to my room.

"Dear are you going to go put on makeup? It'll really help with those bags you've got." The elderly woman called out.