Ch 21

We all settled down at the table and waited for our waiter.

"So Allison. Are you knew it town? I haven't ever seen ya around?" Will asked.

"That's because you're out there playing football." Nila teased.

He playfully growled at her and I laughed. "No I'm from England. Doncaster, England." I said.

All heads except for Nash and Nila's turned.

"Seriously?" Will asked. I nodded my head and he high fived me. "That's awesome!"

"Thanks."

"So wait is that why your voice kinda has a accent?"

"Yea." I laughed.

"So what's it like over there?" Chad asked.

"It's amazing. I absolutely love it! Especially Nandos." I said Nandos dreamily.

God take me to Nandos.

"What's Nandos?" Nila asked and Chad nodded in agreement.

"Only the best restaurant ever!" Will gushed. "Their food is amazing!!"

I nodded my head agreeing. Then I looked at him. "You've been to Nandos?"

"Yeah they have one in Washington."

"Hmmm. Excuse me I have to get s plane ticket." I teased and pretended to stand up.

We all laughed and I sat back down. Someone cleared their throat and we looked up to see our waiter.

He was quite cute to say the least. Mm mm mm.

"Hello I'm Andrew, please call me Drew. I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I get ya?"

He nice and cute? Mmmm.

We all read off our orders and he wrote them down.

"Alrighty can I start you off with some drinks while ya wait?"

"Yes I'll have a iced water." Nila said. He nodded and wrote it down.

The orders went around and it was my turn.

"Can I just get a Mountain Dew? But with the ice not a lot but not too little either?" I asked. He grinned at wrote it down.

"I'll see what I can do. Anything else?"

"Yes sorry I forgot to ask do you have chocolate milk?" Nila asked him.

"Yes ma'am would you like it in a littler cup for the little one?"

"It's for me." Her face was so serious. Andrew looked like he was about to face palm himself. "I'm totally kidding honey, yes a littler cup would be wonderful." She smiled.

He went back to his normal again. "Alright coming right up." He smiled at me then walked away.

"Woo watch out Allison. Somebody's gots the hots for ya." Nila teased.

"Whatttt no way. He was just being polite."

"Darling is men don't like at girl or ladies like that to be polite. I would know." Chad smiled at Nila for the last part.

"Whatevs." A minute later he came back with our drinks.

Mine had the perfect amount of ice. I looked up and he winked at me with a smile.

"Alright I'll be back with your dishes in a few minutes enjoy!" With that he grinned once more and left.

"Oh yea I definitely see it now." Hayes laughed.