Ch 42

"It's amazing isn't it?" He asked sitting next to me.

I looked at Carter with a smile. "What is?"

"They're all flirting but won't make any moves." He laughed a little.

"Who?" Why do I feel so dumb right now?

"Look at Eddy and Ty. He's fucking blushing. Never have I ever seen him blush and I've know him forever." He laughed.

I smiled and looked at him. Sure enough his face was pink. My eyes landed on Maddy and Jack G. (Using him because they're together now) They were flirting as well.

"Look at Maddy." I giggled. He flipped his hair and looked at them.

"They're so gonna get together." He laughed then he looked over.

I followed his gaze and landed on Sam and Dani. "Dammmm." Her whispered lowly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing...nothing it's just never mind.."

"No Carter tell me." I pressed.

"Don't tell her you know but Sam is lesbian...and her last relationship was rough...Sam hasn't talked to another female but Roxy since her ex." He said staring at Sam shocked.

"Really? But she talks to us?"

"Yeah because of Eddy. But she's beginning to like you guys. But before you guys the other female Sam would talk to was Roxy."

"How long ago was her ex?"

"A year and a half ago." He stated still staring. Sam caught him and he looked away quickly.

"How about them burgers?" I asked. He grinned and nodded.