Ch.7

I heard them, talking outside my door. As if I wasn't in here listening to them. I can't believe her, that women may be my step mother but I will be no Cinderella.

If anything she'll be my slave. I just wanna go home, this will never be my home.

They say home is where the heart is, well no wonder I'm depressed and bitchy.

I slowly rose from my position on the floor and went to the door. As I got closer I could make out words.

"-mom she's freaking new here! It's her dad you can't treat her like that!" Someone yelled. Woah that's a new voice. I have a stepsister?

"This is my house and I will do as I damn please. That girl isn't welcome here, she never will be same goes for her mother. I got them out of the picture then I will get her out of the picture now. He is my love, I am not sharing."

"Mom it's her dad! Quit being a bitch!" The girl yelled. Bloody hell, I would never have the confidence to say that to my mom.

"If anyone's being a bitch it's you. You never listen or anything. Maybe this girl will come in handy. I could send you back to her mother and I'll keep her. She's probably much better than you ever will be!" My stepmother screamed at the girl.

I covered my mouth with my hands. Oh my god! This women is dammed to hell!

"Well maybe we should ship you! Either that or send you somewhere and you'll never return! We'd all be much happier!" The girl spat back.

Yeah! You go girl! I opened my door when I heard a slapping sound. A girl with brown hair was laying on the ground and my stepmother looked furious.

She looked at me with a tight smile. "Darling-"

"Save it! You just hit your child! A mother would never do that! You're a monster!"

"You go back to your room this instant. You don't know anything!" She spat and walked away. "Honey?" She called going down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and helped the girl up. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it's happened before I'm used to it. How about you? You okay?"

"Yeah, that bloody witch ain't takin this Brit down." I said and she giggled.

I laughed with her and we went into my room and laid on my bed. "Woahhhhhh." She said fascinated as she looked around my room.

"What?"

"This is amazing! The bed everything! I wish my room was like this!" She sighed.

I smiled at her and she looked at me. "What?" She asked.

"I have a bloody great idea!" I clapped my hands making her laugh.

"What?"

"Move into my room then we can use your room for one big closet/makeup room!!"

"Omg!!! That sounds awesome!!!!" She squealed and we hugged.

"Oh um I'm Allison by the way but you can called me Al, or Ali, or Son." I laughed at the last one.

She giggled. "I'll call you Al." I smiled and nodded. "I'm Madison, but you can call me Maddy." (I know it's the real Madison but pretend it's a different Madison haha)

"Sweet!!" I screamed making us both laugh.

She went into her room and started packing while I emptied my closet.