Ch.4

HELLOOOOOO MALIBUUUU!!!" Taylor screamed into the mic.

"How you guys doing tonight!" Nash called out. I squealed and jumped up and down.

Oh my god!!! I so have to thank my mum for this. Mummy bought me tickets to a Magcon signing!!!

I'm OBSESSED with them. OBSESSED I tell you!!!

They're soooo amazing. But Nash and Mathew are oh my lord...what I would do to those boys. We lined up and I was early jumping up and down.

The line was getting shorter and I was getting closer. Oh my gosh oh my gosh I'm gonna meet my babay!! I squealed as I got up to the thing.

I laid down a t-shirt for Tay to sign, a bag for Matt and Aaron, another shirt for Shawn, Sammy, and Hayes to sign. Then I handed Nash a teddy bear. He grinned at me and took it.

He signed his signature of the left foot then started writing something on the stomach of the bear.

I took it back from him and looked at the stomach. It read:

Hey it's Nash. Yes Nash Grier I hope your day goes amazing. You're really cute by the way call me or text me sometime? (His number)

I could feel myself blush and I looked up. Nash motioned for me to come behind the table and sit next to him. I grabbed my stuff and sat in the empty seat next to him.

He grinned at me and faced the next fan. He hugged her and signed something for her. Awe, I didn't get a hug.

After the whole thing was done Nash turned to me and took my hands in his. He rose me to my feet and hugged me longer than necessary. NOT COMPLAINING THOOOO

He looked into my eyes and I saw him leaning in. For some reason(good tho) I felt myself leaning in.

Someone shook me and wouldn't stop.

"Miss....miss....miss....the plane has landed...you need to get off now." I opened my eyes and a lady in a suit thing was looking down at me.

I stretched and looked around. "Where am I?"

"You're in Malibu, California. You're on a plane at landed. It's time to get off honey." I nodded and grabbed my carry on.

I stepped off the plane and went through a tunnel. I found myself in another airport.

Oh goodie that wasn't a dream. I grabbed the closet thing to me which was a body. I glared at the person who shoved me b they were already running off.

I looked at the person I was holding on too. "Sorry." I mumbled and started walking forward.

I went to this belt thing and waiting for my stuff. I looked to my right to see a man standing with my stuff. I walked over to him.

"Thanks mister for grabbing my stuff. Ta ta." I waved my fingers and grabbed all of my bags. I started walking when I seen a man waving at me.

Wow, he's changed but in a way hasn't changed. I looked down at the picture then back up. Yep, it's him. I walked over to him and he hugged me.

I didn't hug back, in fact I just stood there. What am I supposed to do? Hug this man back? The man that left my mother and I to pick up the broken pieces of both our depression.

I couldn't hug him, not when I haven't seen him in years more or less talked to him in years.

The last time we talked was when he was leaving the house, he turned to me and said we will see each other again Allipop. Those were his last word said to me.

"Allison darling, I've missed you. My goly you're growing up on your old man." I flashed him a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah time goes by and people change. It's much more different when they're not around tho huh?" I asked him. This man makes me mad a little bit.

"Yes..I guess it does make things much more different...should we get going?"

"Sure, I mean you're in charge. Don't ask me anything about what we're doing or anything." I said but it came off more rude than I expected.

But again what do they expect me to do. They can't just ship me to some totally different country with a guy that I haven't seen/talked to in years and expect me to be all "Hey haven't seen you in forever I love you! Let's get home so I can start a whole new life with a whole different lifestyle!"

Like no you can't do that to someone. Especially not a 15 year old going on 16. 

Sometimes I think the law should ask me what I wanna do. No what THEY wanna do.

*mental sigh* life doesn't work that way though. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I realized my dad was putting my stuff in the trunk. I was about to get in the front when I realized it was taken.

Anger filled me as I looked at the woman my dad cheated on my mum with. I pasted a smile on and got in the back.

This is gonna be a long ride.