Ch 49

I woke up smiling. Yesterday flashed into my head.

~~~~

He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby please don't cry. Your tears are hurting more than those guys could." I sucked in a shaky breath and pulled away a little bit.

"Nash I can't loose you. I can't loose someone else that cares." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead and pulled back looking me into the eyes he whispered. "I promise you Allison Luanne Claywell that I will be okay. You will never ever loose me."

I took a couple shaky and he pulled me even closer. We sat down by my tree and he pulled me into his lap. I cuddled into his chest and I laid on my head down.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and traced circles into my back.

After a while it was dark time. "Alli?" He whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked half asleep.

"Will you be mine? Like be my girlfriend?" I smiled and faced him.

"I would love to." I kissed him and he kissed me back. It wasn't one of those full on make out kisses. Or one of those rough and needy kisses. This kiss was calm, loving, and showed me he wanted me for me.

We pulled away and looked at each other. "Nash?"

"I'm not gonna leave you baby. I promise, you're mine and I'm never ever gonna let you leave." He whispered resting his forehead on mine.

"I won't ever let you leave either." I pecked his lips and he stood up.

"Sadly I've gotta take you home. We got school in the morning."

I yawned and nodded. We started walking and Nash was ahead of me. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Tired baby?" I nodded and held my arms out. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me up under my butt. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

As soon as I put my head down I was out.

~~~~

Then I remembered what also happened. I could loose him.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and squeezed my eyes shut. I opened them again and turned to my left.

There was a note on my pillow. I smiled a little bit. I picked it up and read it.

Hey Alli, I know I won't be here when you wake up but I'll be picking you up. Please don't start stressing about what happened yesterday. I promise you I'll be okay. I can't wait to see you! Oh and good morning! By the way I'm taking you to breakfast! It's why I set your alarm an hour earlier. Sorry for waking you up so early but I'll buy you food food to make up for it!

I smiled and put the note down. I looked at my clock. It read 5:00 am.

I smiled and grabbed my phone. I checked the weather and it was suppose to be chilly out today. Hmmm.

I know! I'll wear a cute cozy outfit.

***

I slipped on my boots and pulled my hair into a bun.

As I was leaving I seen my glasses. Hmmm. I took out my contacts and put my glasses on.

I grabbed my phone and my bag. I went downstairs and smiled as a car pulled up.

I walked outside and smiled even bigger when Nash was leaning against the car. He checked me out making my face go pink.

"You look so cute today! Like I just wanna cuddle you." He grinned. "You wear glasses?"

"Awe thank you." I kissed his cheek and stepped between his legs that were parted a little bit. Wrapping my arms around his waist I laid my head on his chest. I felt his arms go around my neck and hold me close to him.

"You can cuddle me at lunch or something. Yes I wear glasses but not that often."

"Yes! I get cuddles from the cutest girl in school. Glasses look cute on ya."

I rolled my eyes. "Mmhmm." I said dragging out the word. "How about that breakfast?" I smiled lifting my head to look at my handsome boy.

"Let's go." He grinned back at me and opened the door for me. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

I pulled back and leaned in. Just as our lips brushed I hopped in the car.

"Come on I'm hungry." I smirked.

He let his jaw fall and slowly shut my door. He got in mumbling about how I was a cute little evil teddy bear.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. He grinned and took my hand in his. He interlaced out fingers and he drove.

I turned my Bluetooth on and connected to his stereo.

I hit shuffle and smiled as a song came on.

"Brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Hand to drive me everywhere, you were always there when I looked back." I dang with Miley.

Nash looked at me kind of amazed. "What?" I asked. He just smiled and shook his head.

"It seems as if everyday you amaze me with another thing you do."

"Well what's today's?"

"That you sing so freaking amazing!" I blushed and looked out the window.

"Caterpillar in the tree. How you wonder who you'll be. Cant go far but you can always dream." I sang making Nash smile. He rubbed his thumb on the outside of my hand.

"Wish you may and wish you might. Don't you worry hold on tight. I promise you there will come a day. Butterfly fly away." I sang and closed my eyes and listened to the beat.

"Butterfly fly away."

"Butterfly fly away." Nash sang Billy Ray's part making me smile.

"Flap your wings now you can't stay. Take those dreams and make them all come true." We sang together.

I smiled and leaned over to rest my head on his shoulder as he drove. We pulled into McDonalds and he turned the music down. He parked the car and we got out.

"Thank you for all you've done this morning." I glanced at him.

"No need to thank me. You're my girlfriend and I am gonna make you feel special every chance I get."

"Awe just show me you care and be there for me and be my boo when I need it." I smiled at him.

"I can do that." He took my hand and we walked inside.