Ch 41

I ran up to my room ignoring the stepmonster.

"Allison dear, I have something to say to you." She called after me. I stopped walking and turned.

"Allison. Listen." My father said.

"Fine." I sighed and turned to her.

"Allison honey, I'm very sorry for smacking you. I'm also sorry you may have to fill your friend in now." She stated and went to their room.

I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth. I turned around and stalked to my room Dani on my tail.

"You don't have to explain." She said. But I could tell she was curious.

"Sky my stepmother is abusive. Not only to me the one time but too Maddy as well." I sighed searching my drawers for my bikini.

I finally found it and looked over my shoulder to Dani.

"You don't care if I change in front of you right?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't care. I was gonna ask the same." She laughed. I nodded and we began changing. "So does she leave bruises?" Dani asked.

"Not on me. But I don't know about Maddy. I did just get here." I chuckled.

"True true. I did to." She laughed.

"Will you tie me?" I asked slipping my strapless on.

"Yeah of course." She said and walked over to me. I felt my top tightening and I dropped my arms and adjusted it.

When it was at the right spot she findings tying it.

"Thank you." I smiled at her and she grinned.

"Dang girl you look good!" Dani whistled. I blushed a little and looked away.

"Please you look hotter! Gonna catch someone's eye." I winked.

She laughed and slapped my arm lightly.

"Oh who." I said catching her blush.

"I have a secret..." Dani said looking away.

"What is it?" I asked. Dani looked at me as fear and pain were evident in her eyes. "Dani are you okay?"

"Please don't judge me when I tell you this..." She sighed. I nodded my head and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm about to tell you something I've never told anyone before okay.." She said slowly.

"Yeah okay.." I said.

There's an emotion in her eyes that I couldn't read.

"I'm bi." She said then the tears were evident. "But please don't judge me or stop being friends with me." She pleaded.

"Dani I would never. You're so awesome I'm okay with you being bi. Really I am. I think it's kinda cool." I smiled.

"So you're not gonna ditch me?" She asked.

"No Dani, I'm not. You're so amazing I'm not gonna. I'm gonna help you get your crush. Who is it?"

"Sam..." She said looking away.

"Awe! Don't worry I'll see what she prefers." I winked. She laughed a little and wiped her eyes.

"Ready to go?" Dani asked. I grinned and linked arms with her.

***

The girls were out front. Roxy and Sam were here, along with the boys.

All the boys, this including the Magcon boys.. I locked eyes with Nash and looked away quickly.

"So who's ready to get this party started!!" Dani yelled.

Sam smiled at her and raised her hands in the air. "I know I am!" Sam screamed winking at Dani.

Dani grinned and looked away. Hm.