Ch 39

When I woke up again later that day I wasn't alone.

Chris and Ty were sitting there staring me down.

I let out a yelp and jumped to the other side of my bed.

Chris let out a laugh. "Thanks babe. I was just about to move ya myself." She said then got on my bed and laid down.

I lifted my head from my pillow and seen she was dozing off.

"Really bruh?" I whispered.

"Is she awa-hey Alli!" Danielle smiled walking into the room.

"Hey Dani." I smiled lightly. She had chips and bean dip in her hand.

I smirked and she looked at it then sighed. She thrusted the bowl to me and I took the bean dip only.

She gave me a look which I shrugged away. I checked to see if Chris was sleeping and she was.

I smiled and grabbed a spoon from my ice cream bowl earlier. It still had some ice cream on it.

I licked it off the stick it into the bean dip. The girls looked absolutely disgusted.

I took a scoop of bean dip and slowly emptied it onto Chris' face.

The girls covered their mouths to conceal their howling laughter.

***

I got halfway done when the door opened. "Al-hey guys. What the hell are you doing?!" Maddy demanded.

Kacey came in and started laughing but Ty tackled her and covered her mouth.

She nodded and Ty got off her. I giggled and covered her face.

Danielle handed me a chip and I got next to Chris' face. The other girls grabbed a chip and we did a funny pose with Chris' face.

I put my chip "dipping" it into the bean dip. Ty had hers in her mouth.

Maddy got some from the actual bowl and held it up like she was gonna eat it. Kacey stuck her tongue on Chris' face. Danielle held up the bag of chips and took the pic.

We all laughed and went downstairs.

Now we wait.

***

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY FACE!!!!" We heard a loud screech. We all busted out laughing and hid.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!" She screamed. We heard water then pounding steps drawing closer to us.

We laughed as her face was stained orange. Oopsies? Yeah nahhhh

"You guys are so dead." She said finding us.

"So how about some hide and seek across town?" Danielle suggested.

"Yeah let's go." Then we ran like wild fire.