Ch 56

Shopping has me wanting to sleep. Thank god she said we can eat.

"So..?" She trailed off.

"What?"

"What's up with you and Nash?"

"It's a long story....we are just taking a break.." I trailed off.

"It's because of the dealing isn't it?" She whispered.

I gasped and leaned forward as she was already leaning forward. "How did you know about it?"

"My moms new boyfriend got drugs from him the other day. He wasn't gonna pay until Nash pulled a gun. I have to give him some of my money. Nash looked at me and gasped. I was confused until he said Dani? I instantly knew his voice and he took the money and ran off."

"Woah..." I said looking down and swirling my slushy.

"Yeah...oh my gosh. You don't wanna talk to Nash do you?"

"No why?" I looked up.

"Because he's coming this way."

"Oh my god lets go!" We started to grab our stuff but just as we pushed out chairs back someone sat down.

"Alli..." He breathed. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Well I've been in the town. Dani we should go see if Hollister or Rue 21 has any sales yeah?"

"Yes! I heard that Rue 21 has a huge sale going on right now!"

"Well let's check it out! Sorry Nash I'll try to talk to you later."

"Alli wait! We both know you won't. I'm sorry I left you that night. If I didn't go I'd get killed. Alli if I could've stayed I would." He sighed. "Please please talk to me."

"Nash it's not that I don't wanna talk to you. But I've been followed. People are following me. I hear it and see them everywhere. Nash I can't talk to you. Not now. Not now. I'm sorry Nash, goodbye." I kissed his cheek and took off running towards Rue.